Chapter 4

-Alyssa's pov-
I didn't like Loke going into his celestial armor and said, "Loke enough your acting like your dark side again." He froze but he quickly turned back and apologized, I rubbed his back and said, "Your ok but here your food and the cake for the gang tell them I say hi ok." He smiled and thanked me and disappeared, but Thor and Loki looked at me and asked who was he when I rubbed the back of my arm and said, "That would be my friend Loke will technically the zodiac spirit Leo the lion."

-Tony's pov-
Loki asked about the dagger when, Alyssa held her hand up an a light blue glow circle appeared in her hand till an ice dagger formed. His eyes widen and said, "you wield magic," she nod and said, "Yes but it's complicated." He got up and asked if they could talk about her magic and if she would show him some spells, my girl smiled and told him of course. Once the two were gone I looked at Steve and said, "what the h*** is wrong with you she hasn't done anything to you since she came here and when she has a friend over you snap!" He was quiet but Sam agreed, Steve left but Bucky looked at me and said, "I'll talk to him I'm sorry he's acting like this Stark."

-Loki's pov-
I was impress with Alyssa magic but I saw she had a symbol on her arm along with blue strips like a tiger, she saw and said, "you can ask I won't bite." This made me chuckle and I said, "what's the symbol and the strips?" She smiled and said, "The strips are from my step father he taught me his magic and like his magic it gave him strips so did it for I, and the other one it's more like a question ""Do fairies have a tail? Do they even exist these days? Like them, this place is a mystery... A never-ending adventure."