Chapter 5

-Alyssa's pov-
I smiled remember my family and held my hands in front of me, I made my brothers sign and said, "I miss my brother and grandfather so much, my brother made this sign for a parade we were holding he told us it means even if your not here or far away I'm always there watching over you." He smiled and said, "They sound like good men Alyssa now come let's get you something to eat alright and would you tell me more about your family?" This made me smile and I told him of course, but on our way to the kitchen we walked by Steve and Bucky. Loki wrapped his arm around me and whispered, "I'm right here don't let him bother you."

-Loki's pov-
She nod and walked closer to me, Roger glared but soon we arrived to the kitchen. But Stark was cooking and said, "had a hunch you might be hunger from training," Alyssa smiled and said, "Tony can I tell some of the team I trust with our secret please?" This had me curious but he looked at her and said, "only if your comfortable ok," she nod and she looked at me while Stark joined her side and she said, "What I told you in the gym is only the beginning but I'm trapped in this world and Tony took me in as his adopted daughter." This shocked me but it made since, I took her hand and said, "I'm glade you trust me and I'll keep your secret about Stark being your adopted father but I still want to know about your home now."

-Tony's pov-
I was shocked by reindeer games but I smiled, Alyssa ate but told him about her family and how we met. But as she went to say something a storm broke out, everyone ran inside from the rain but I went to activate the sound proof glass when a clash of thunder and lighting went off outside.