My Senpai - Prologue Part 2

I've been following him since then the whole day, from what I learned, he's gentle, kind, smart, funny, cute, sort of naive, mature and patient.

He also likes to read books, play Video games, cooking, cats and cleaning.

He was wonderful in every way, to a point where I just wanted to gobble him up right there and then.

Everything felt warm and fuzzy when he was near, it was such a beautiful feeling, no wonder father couldn't await for me to find my special someone.

Apparently his full name was Yuu Crowley, so he was the headmasters son, it's because of that, that some students were whispering here and there about him, saying stuff like "The son of the incompetent headmaster" or "I wonder will it be like father like son?" Idiots!

He was nothing like the headmaster I've seen, and he's so much better than what those rumours say!

Well I guess nowadays it takes only a few rumours to show who you are, even if they're not true.

Though it wasn't that much of a problem for me, that just meant they will be keeping their hands off of him.

He had five friends in total, two from his class and three others from a different class.

All second years, for a moment I saw them as threats, but soon noticed that they're were sticking to just be friends.

That was fine with me, after all senpai is allowed to have friends if they're not threatening our love.

When he was talking to his Friends I managed to make a quick photo, I was gonna print it out and put it in my room.

Despite meeting my love, I also happened to learn a bit about the clubs and the way they could help me in the future.

After all, I was also here to gather information about my school life.

But then, something inconvenient happened.

A wine red haired boy, about 1,60 with slate grey eyes and an annoyed expression approached my darling.

Riddle:"YUU!"

Yuu:"Huh? Oh, hey Riddle."

Riddle:"Don't just Hey Riddle me! I've been looking for you all day!!"

Yuu:"Really? I'm sorry, I didn't know, I thought you went with another group to show you around."

Riddle:"I wanted to be in YOUR group dummy!"

Yuu:"Why? You should make other friends too here Riddle, it would be bad if you'd only had me to rely on you know."

Riddle:"Sigh* You just don't get it do you?! Well no matter, as a punishment you will show me everything on your own, and do not think about leaving a detail out, or it will be OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!"

Yuu:"Alright, alright geez."

"How. Dare. You!"

"Yuu worked so hard the whole day, how dare you exhaust him like that!!!"

"More importantly, this RED HEAD is getting a little too close..."

"What is this new feeling? Father had it pretty often when my mother had some male friends at our house."

"Ah, I think I know..."

"Anger"