He will be mine, he doesn't have a choice - Prologue part 3

It was a new feeling, completely different from the warm and pink atmosphere he had before.

It was warm too, but not a comfortable warmth, more like he was drowning in the fire, to a point where he couldn't breath and wanted it to go away, NOW!

Malleus wanted senpai by his side! Not in the hands of that annoying brat!

He wanted to go after them, but then someone tapped him from behind.

Kokona:"Um excuses me."

Malleus:".....Yes?"

Kokona:"Could you assist me with practice? My other club members are currently either busy or at home right now so, if you could help me out real quick that would be really nice of you."

Malleus:"...Depends, what play are you practicing?"

Kokona:"Oh! A murder mystery, you would play the murderer and I'd be the victim."

Malleus was thinking for a moment and then agreed.

Malleus:"Sure, I'm currently free anyway."

Kokona:"Thank you! I owe you one."

They went to a big building behind the school, basically it was the gym with a big stage.

Kokona:"Alright, you stay here and I will be here, now I'll explain how this will go, first you'll kill me, then you're gonna put me into the incinerator, clean the blood away and change clothes, easy peasy~"

Malleus:"Alright, and will you fight me or?"

Kokona:"Yes, but for the beginning let's keep it simple till we get the killing realistic enough."

Malleus:"Alright."

Kokona showed him where exactly he had to "stab" her, to make sure she will "die" then they could begin.

Malleus grabbed her hair and slammed the knife at her head.

Malleus:"Like this?"

Kokona:"Yes, you're doing it perfect, it's just..."

Malleus:"What?"

Kokona:"There's no feeling in it...this may sound creepy but, could you imagine actually killing me? Or maybe there is someone you really despise? Not to actually kill them but, to at least put your hatred at?"

After the explanation, something clicked inside Malleus.

"That brat!...."

He imagined it, the way his blood would match his hair, how he would scream in terror, how easy life would be, if he just. Wasn't . There.

When Kokona told Malleus to do it again,
it was completely different than before.

After Malleus "Killed" Kokona, and imagined it was the red head, you were able to feel his anger, his pain, his jealousy and hate.

Usually they would have stopped by then, but Malleus kept going, she told him what to do and so he did.

Kokona was surprised yet kept playing dead.

He put her into the incinerator, then the knife.

Cleaned up the (fake) bloody mess.

And changed clothes. (Behind the stage)

It was....refreshing to him.

Kokona came out of the incinerator beaming with happiness.

Kokona:"Wow! That was amazing, you're a natural at this! You are one of the new students right? Want to join the drama club?"

Malleus:".....I'll think about it...."

Kokona:"Yay, you know what, it's getting late so, you can go home if you want, I can clean up the rest alone."

Malleus:"Ok, then I will bid you adieu."

Kokona:"Hihi, bye~"

She waved him when he left the gym.

He then went on his way.

This was close, if the knife would have been real then...

No, he couldn't let it come to that point, she wasn't even the one he wanted to see on the floor.

But he had to be careful if he would use that method.

One mistake, and his cute senpai would see him in a totally different light.

For now, it was best to stay on less dirty methods to get the red brat away.

But one thing was sure to Malleus.

This red "thing" cannot appreciate Yuu the way he did.

That this "thing" didn't deserve him.

That...

...he has to stop him

Even if that meant hurting him

Even if that meant killing him