Red fits him - Chapter 1 part 1

(Monday)

Malleus, started getting ready for school, he stalked senpai till he was home yesterday and now knew where he lives.

Outside of senpais house

He waited a little till Yuu finally left his house and went to school.

Luckily the little rose
(Malleus new name for him) wasn't present yet.

According to this Info-chan the little rose and his love are childhood friends.

They also go together almost every day,
to school.

It bothers him, deeply, today though luck seems to be on his side.

Till they arrived at school there was nothing to see from the little rose.

And then he tugged his love at the arm, away from the rest of the students towards two trees and a few bushes.

Malleus went after to eavesdrop, but noticed that he wasn't the only one watching them.

He went a bit further away from sight to observe them without getting spotted.

Riddle:"I cannot believe how you managed to be right on time without me waking you up every day. Today too you were almost late! I am not here just to make you remember the rules!"

Yuu:"I'm sorry Riddle, if it bothers you so much maybe we should stop going to school together, I wouldn't want you to be late because of me."

Riddle:"Wait, t-that's not what I meant.
JUST FORGET IT! Anyway, I want you to meet me at the rooftop during lunchtime."

Yuu:"Huh? Why?"

Riddle:"Just be there, if you don't, it'll be off with your head!!!"

Yuu:"Ok, I'll be there."

Riddle:"Good, don't forget to keep following the school rules."

Yuu:"Yes, don't worry, I will."

While Yuu went already away, the little rose went towards his other friend who watched from afar.

Malleus stayed close and went right behind another bush to hear them talk.

From behind he managed to get a photo from this other person and send it to Info-Chan.

Alchemi alchemevich Pinka or his nickname Che'nya

According to his info: A weird cat loving guy who usually loves lazying around.

But despite his appearance he's also a martial arts natural talent. So not someone you should mess with.

He goes into the Gaming club

And he's some kind of class clown and a third year.

To top it off he's the little roses friend.

That's like having a bodyguard.