This school is too good for him anyway - Chapter 1 part 2

(Tuesday)

At Malleus home

"Ok, so mother and father are away for a while, no matter, I have been taught early on how to watch out for myself."

"The bigger problem is, senpai had a rough day yesterday, he could really use someone to cheer him up, but how am I supposed to do that?"

Flashback

Ibaranoō:"Now remember son, if you want to cheer up your love, it's probably good if you start by giving them gifts."

End of Flashback

"Give him gifts?! My heart won't take that! But I could give him them anonymous or through a code name. That's it!"

Finally deciding what to do, Malleus took some of his money and went to a little street where he could quickly buy something before going to school.

Thankfully there was a gift shop, since Malleus didn't 100% know what his love likes or dislikes currently, he decided a lucky charm will do for now.

It was a heart keychain with wings on it.

Pleased with it he paid 2,99 and went to school.

He arrived right on time when the little rose and Yuu had another conversation.

Again he hid behind a bush to hear it.

Riddle:"New book?"

Yuu:"Yes, it's from my little step brother, he gave it to me."

Riddle:"What's it called? What's it about?"

Yuu:"If you want I can lend it to you for today, but you have to promise to be extra careful ok?"

Riddle:"Really? Y-You'd...lend it to...me? I MEAN! Of course I will take good care of it."

Yuu:"Alright, give it back to me when school is over."

Riddle:"Yes, I will."

While Yuu went inside Riddle went to Che'nya.

Che'nya:"So, how did it go?"

Riddle:"It went surprisingly well this time, he lend me his book for the day."

Che'nya:"Oh~ Want to read right away?"

Riddle:"I'd rather look at it during lunchtime at the fountain, that way I'd feel closer to him."

Che'nya:"How romantic."

They went inside, Malleus going afterwards.

He could sabotage the book somehow, the book is precious to senpai though, that could hurt him.

For now, he decided to stick to the plan on getting the little rose expelled.

When he went to his class a familiar face approached him.

Kokona:"Hi, long time no see."