Bye bye little Rose - Chapter 1 part 5

Friday

Today was the day.

Either he will be able to say goodbye to the little rose in „peace" or he will have to get his hands dirty.

It doesn't matter how, as long as the little rose was going to disappear today.

Today, at the beginning of class is going to be a test.

Malleus already studied for it but he can't one hundred precent call himself smart.

Though he was going to change that, since knowledge can be more dangerous than brutal force.

Even if that pleased him more, he shouldn't take any risks.

At least.

Not yet.

———————————————————————

On the way he thought of the last way he could get rid of the little rose.

But he was interrupted in his thoughts, his phone had buzzed cause he got a message from info-Chan.

Anonymous:"Well hello there.
How's it going? Is the plan going smoothly?"

Malleus growled at that, this "info-Chan" apparently knew that he couldn't come up with something for the finishing touch.

Mal:"No, happy?"

Anonymous:"Not really,
in fact I wanted to give you an idea."

Mal:"And what exactly
are you thinking of?"

Anonymous:"Today are tests correct? What if the little rose had a copy of the answer sheet in his table?
He already was called many times to the guidance counselor, so who exactly will believe him that he didn't steal them? Besides, he has already too many red marks, one more and it's over for good."

Mal:"Alright, and how will I get those?"

Anonymous:"During lunch all teachers except one aren't going to be present in the Faculty room."

Mal:"Ok, and how can I distract them?"

Anonymous:"There's a radio in the audio/video room. That should distract him long enough."

Mal:"Got it."

"Today I'll be rid of this problem, forever."

"I can't wait."

———————————————————————

Walking into school, what's the first thing that happens?

The little rose is pulling his love away from everyone once again.

Riddle:"Hey Yuu, what kind of music do you like?"

Yuu:"Well, lately I've been listening to pop stuff. Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga...."
Riddle:"That garbage? Why would you waist your brain cells for that?"