I'd like to see him floating in his favourite colour - Chapter 1 part 4

(Thursday)

At Malleus home

Later after school, Malleus will have a meeting with the manager of the maid cafe to see if he'll get the job or not.

He couldn't care less but he needed the money for both his love and if "certain circumstances appear", where he will need it for some "tools".

It wasn't the best job he would have gotten but, it wasn't far away and still well paid.

Like he said before, money is money.

At senpais house

Yuus thoughts:

Recently things have been...weird when it came to Riddle.

Is Riddle silently plotting something?

No that can't be, he's the proper student!

Although, he could have a rebellious side to him, considering the relationship he and his mother have.

3rd reader POV*

It's not like things have been to the worst, though if this kept up maybe he and Riddle should have a little talk.

But that's not all, he has been feeling eyes on him since school has started again.

He didn't know who or what it was.

But they were present.

From going to school till he arrived at home.

There were eyes.

During the day in school they weren't always there.

But the mere thought that someone was watching him, was, more than disturbing.

He ended up not noticing Riddle when he approached him.

Riddle:"Hellooooo, is someone there?"

Yuu:"Huh? Oh, sorry."

Riddle:"You look tense, did something happened?"

Yuu:"It's nothing."

Riddle:"Ok...hey, Yuu... do you ever have...recurring nightmares?"

Yuu:"Nightmares? Well...lately, I've been having a dream where I'm standing outside of school, underneath a tree...and for some reason, I can't move a single muscle...I'm like a statue. I guess I wouldn't really call it a nightmare...just a weird dream. How about you?"

Riddle:"Sometimes, I have dreams where...somebody ties my neck around something really heavy, and...throws it into the ocean. I get dragged into the water and...drown..."

Yuu:"That sounds pretty scary!...You know, I read a book that said our dreams are actually reflections of our subconscious feelings. Maybe your dream means that you subconsciously feel worried that you won't be able to stand the pressure of being the proper student? If you start chilling a bit more...maybe...you'd stop having nightmares."