Chapter Eighteen

Song for the chapter: Dirty Little Secret— The All-American Rejects

Classes were finally out for Christmas break, which brought great relief to everyone at Hogwarts. The castle was bristling with excited chatter as the final classes were let out. Bianca had just finished a class with Professor Moody, which put her in exceptionally high spirits because she would not have to deal with him until next term. Many students also had the Yule Ball on their minds. It was taking place on Christmas day, which meant many students were staying at Hogwarts.

Bianca was grateful for this as well because she still wasn't sure how the Malfoys were feeling towards her. They didn't write to her or send her birthday gifts, but that was expected. Normally, they would send her a letter before the holiday letting her know that she needed to come home, but this is simply so she wouldn't try staying with the twins or Juniper. She decided this was something she could worry about when summer comes though, today she was just happy to get a break from schoolwork.

"So what are going to do today lads?" Fred asks his friends as he slings one arm around Bianca and the other around George. The five of them were walking in a line with the girls on one side and the boys on the other, all having just finished Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"Well, I have therapy after dinner," Bianca says, remembering her appointment with Angela. Now that Bianca had covered one of her largest suppressed memories, she wondered if she would have to continue going to therapy.

"Boo," Fred whines, taking his arms from around her and George. "How are you supposed to enjoy break if you have to go to therapy the whole time?"

"It's not the whole time," Bianca protests. For some reason, it felt like he was taking a jab at her and she didn't like it. "Plus, working through my feelings won't make break any less enjoyable."

"Yeah Fred," Lee adds, trying to be helpful. "Therapy is like super good for.. uh personal development... and all that stuff you know?"

"Let's stop while we're ahead yeah?" Juniper tells Lee. He sticks his tongue out at her.

"Oi, now would be a good time to work on some of our prank products," George pipes up. "We need to make more Ton Tongue Toffee, we've been selling them like crazy. 'Course Ron's been babbling to everyone about what we did to Harry's cousin's tongue and now everyone wants to buy them."

George's eyes lit up as he talked about the product. They were slightly glazed too as he seemed to be reliving the day they had traumatized Harry's cousin. It made Bianca happy to see them so passionate about something though. Bianca wondered if she looked that way when she worked on potions or helped younger students with their homework.

So they decided to head up to the boys' room and work on products for the remainder of the day. No one seemed to think twice about the girls being in the Gryffindor common room or sneaking up to the boys' room. It seemed like everyone knew that they were scheming. When they got to the room, the twins pulled out a small shoebox.

"There's no way you fit everything in there," Bianca says in disbelief. The twins had created dozens of products already, not to mention the order forms they kept that were pages long.

"Just wait," George smirks looking up at her from his spot on the ground. He winked at her before opening the shoe box. It expanded out to fill up a majority of the open space in the room. There were several compartments with different ingredients, folders of order forms and recipes, shelves filled with packaged products, and boxes filled with several products that were in the process of being created. "Undetectable expansion charm."

"Bloody hell, I didn't know you knew how to do that," Bianca breathes, truly in awe of the twins.

"You underestimate us," Fred tuts taking a seat next to his brother. Of course, this was far from the truth though. Bianca knew the twins were geniuses. When they were passionate about something, they would find a way to do it. If they applied this determination to their studies, Bianca had no doubt that they would be at the top of every class. Bianca doesn't tell the twins any of this, she doesn't want their heads to get any bigger. Instead, she takes a seat across from the twins. Juniper sits by Fred and Lee by George, they end up forming a little circle around the, now rather large, shoebox.