Prologue

{3rd POV}

"U-ume." The black haired male fell on his knees as he looked down at the charred body in a ditch. Tears flooded the corners of his slanted eyes as he dropped his sickle weapons. He carefully and gently picked up the burnt corpse in his hands. Tears officially started to fall as he held it closer. "What am I without you?!" He asked as he cried harder. A sharp pain grazed upon his back. In a spit second he felt hot liquid pour down his back.

"Why don't you join the bitch." A snobby voice spoke behind him as his vision darkened due to blood loss. A burst of rage filled him up as he got up in a swift motion cutting down both the Samurai and girl in half. He quickly went back to the body picking it up. "Help please!" He screamed running throughout his hometown.

He breath became staggered and heavy as the air became thin due to all the snow. He feel to his knees as frozen tears fell down his eyes. "Damnit." He fell on his back looking towards the night sky. "Aww, you poor guys." A playful male voice spoke. A male with blonde spike hair and rainbow eyes looked down upon him. His odd features were his blood stained mouth and half eaten woman on his back. Not to mention his eyes had 'Upper six' in kanji written in his eyes.

"You look like your in quite the situation." Tears fell down his face onto the other males face. "What's your name?" The blonde man asked. "G-gyutaro." The guy spoke on the floor. "Well I'm Douma, a nice guy." Douma smiled at Gyutaro. "So I'm gonna help you and challenge you." He gave Gyutaro a twisted smile. "Do you except?" He smile went back to normal. Fake but cheerful. "A-anything." Gyutaro answered on the verge of passing out. "Good."

[Timeskip]

"Onii-chan what are we?" His younger sister asked looking at his new form. "Perfection, we won't hunger nor thist anymore. We could be and do whatever we want. But we have to climb to the top." He smiled at her with her on his back. "Let's continue to be perfect Daki." He said as they walked upon the Red Light District.

______________________________________

I haven't read the manga so idk if this is accurate but I'm sure it's good enough. Hope you enjoy.