|7: Argument|

Gyutaro POV

"HIS ANKLE WAS BROKEN FOR GOODNESS SAKE HOW THE HELL DID HE ESCAPE!!!!" Daki screamed visibly frustrated. "I don't know but let's go find him." I shrugged my shoulders. This time I actually didn't let him out I'm surprised he was able.to move. "If I didn't know any better he probably seduced your ass to let him go." She huffed.

"What?" I asked for her to repeat her sentence. "DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME I SAW THE WAY YOU TWO SPOKE TO EACH OTHER WHEN I FIRST CAPTURED HIM!! I SAW WHEN YOU KISSES HIM IN THE HALLWAY. AND THAT YOU BROKE HIS ANKLE SO I'D STOP TORTURING HIM!!"

"Daki your being ridicul-." I was cut off. "NO IM NOT!! WHEN I FIND HIM ILL KILL FOR MAKING YOU FEEL THOSE WEAK HUMAN EMOTIONS. YEAH ILL KILL HIM BEFORE HE CAN MAKE YOU LIVE HIM MORE THAN ME!!"

"Daki-." Before I could finish she was gone. I swear to Muzan it's like in babysitting. M/n could handle himself so I'm not all that worried. Evn if he cut her head of she cant die now came she.

Third POV

A panicked long haired figure quickly slipped through the hall of The Infinite Fortress. Opening door after door only to find an empty room and not an exit. Until he reached a particular door. It was like the others but a powerful aura hide behind them. Before his hands could reach to open them,a blunt force pushed him aside sending him flying into another room.

"You little punk." Daki's green eyes glared at the room M/n was sent into. Walking towards the broken doors her ribbon crept inside first. "I'll kill you, stuff you in my belt and then feed you to my brother. You are a disgusting creature who needs to be wiped from the face of this accursed Earth!" The ribbons flew around the room blindly causing it to collapse.

"Good thing I dodged." A pale blue blade pierced through her chest. The blade then was dragged up slicing the demons head in half horizontally. The ribbons were quick to act but not quick enough as the male jumped back avoiding their once again blind attacks.

"Looks like your in quite the sticky situation." He chuckled teasing her as her head stuck together again. What he failed to notice is the deadly ribbons the snuck there way to his feet. With an awful amount of force the ribbons pulled him down throwing him into a different room. M/n was dumbfounded as to how he didn't notice the ribbon which were now tightened around his ankles.

M/n POV

My ankle wasn't broken before just dislocated but now I could only expect to worst. The ribbons went wild throwing me around the room like a rag doll.  The pressure was so great I couldn't even move my hands to swing my blade. Hell even holding onto it was a struggle. Daki said something but the wind blocked every word.

Third POV

"I'd like to see you recover from this." Daki snickered as she commanded ger ribbons the let go of the man. He was sent crashing continuously through an endless amount of walls until......