|5: Mine!|

|M/n POV

This has to be the worst thing that happened to me ever. I've been chased down Uppermoon 3 for the last forty minutes. I ran into a random room to catch my breath for a bit. I pressed my back against the shoji door breathing as silently as possible. "Oh my~ how durable you are, I've been throwing you around for forty minutes and the most you get is a simple scratch." His voice sang out as I could hear him getting closer.

"Not to mention all those traps you set in such a short time. You must've gotten to your gear." His voice shifted to an irritated tone. "Those wisteria bombs still have me regenerating." I could feel the evil intent from him. I removed my back from the door and made my way to the far corner of the room arming myself with my nichrin blade. "Your also extremely fast,had I not adapt to your speed you would've speed blitzed me."

'Adapt to my speed? That's how he was able to catch em off guard so much.' I was pissed now. He's been copying my speed. Putting me through all that worry I was getting weaker or perhaps dying. The shoji door slide open slowly but I was already out of the room.

"Huh?"

He chuckled loudly. "You really are something. Moving so fast like that,you deserve my praise princess." A shiver was sent down my spine as he called me that. I ran so fast I'm pretty sure I look like a blur. But sadly that didn't last long. I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Why are you out of your room~." That moany voice that I've only heard a few time whispered into my ears.

His long arms were securely wrapped around my waist as he stood up straight making it seem as if he was taller than the last time. His eyes stared down at me. I was...........scared? Soon Uppermoon 3 appeared in front of us. "Ahh~ Gyutaro I see you've met my little toy." Um3 cooed winking at me. Again shivers."No Akaza he's mine." I felt Gyutaro's face bury itself into the crook of my neck as his hands traveled and explored my bare upper body that was behind shredded clothes.

I froze as his hands made contact with my chest. Um3 glared at him. "Well I guess I'll have to find another,farewell." He winked at me again before disappearing. I looked back up to Gyutaro to see him glaring. 'I'm not safe am I?' His clawed fingers grazed upon my face. "So pretty." He muttered and in an instant we were in a different room. "Onii-chan you found him yay!!" Daki smiled running up to me cupping my cheeks. "Soo pretty!!" She squealed pulling me to a different room.

"What's gonna happen to me."

______________________________________

Soo..........do we want a top M/n or a bottom M/n

Also Um... Mean Uppermoon