|8: What The Hell Just Happened?

M/n POV

An unimaginable amount of pain I felt almost felt unreal. My back and head was always finding a surface to hit. Splinters and glass pierced my skin until......

I feel a cool breeze graze my skin. My body fell numb to the feeling and I felt less.....trapped. I don't even know if that makes sense but I was.... outside. My head faced towards the night sky filled with stars as the beautiful moon shined upon me. I was free. Finally but I felt tired. Like really tired maybe I should take a nap? Yeah that'll be nice. Let's just hope it's not an eternal nap.

Daki POV

"Oh my look what you did and I was gonna use those rooms." A silver haired demon pouted. "But your just as powerful as ever Daki-chan!!" He smiled at me trying to hug me. As soon as his cold fingers touched my skin my ribbons got rid of the top half of his head. "How does it feel to know I let you do that?" He laughed. I almost regretted not getting rid of his mouth first.

But then a powerful aura appeared behind me. " You forget yourself Daki. You aren't even to be considered an uppermoon. Whatever you beat back there was either horribly weak or wounded don't act to big for your boots now go find your brother." Kokushibo lectured. I knew better than to defy him so I left while I had my tongue.

Entering my room I saw Gyutaro sitting in the corner. As I walked inside her didn't even spare me a glance. "What your going all quiet since I killed your stupid human toy." I glared at him. "He wasn't my toy." He said quietly before getting up. "Well you sure as hell loved him more than you do your own SISTER!!" I cried. "Oh please I keep you happy constantly but when one thing makes me happy you can't handle it?" He spat back.

"THE WRONG THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY!!" The room fell silent. "The no such thing as 'wrong' when it comes to happiness." He said under his breath.  " And what exactly do you know about happiness? Your life as a human was probably sad when you look like.....that. You only happiness it with me." I softened my voice.

"He was false happiness."

"Your right...... I'm sorry."