|2: Gyutaro vs M/reader|

{3rd POV}

'Who?'

Another being rose from Daki's back. M/n watched in........... amazement? 'Woah so this means I'm gonna have to fight someone stronger.' M/n blinked in disbelief as he watched the body form. "Aww, can't you do anything yourself?" The other demon asked in a moany voice. He wiped away Daki's tears. "Onii-chan I found a new toy and he doesn't wanna come along!!!" Daki screamed pointing towards M/n.

Gyutaro slowly turned his head towards the male. Had he not been near emotionless he would've nosebleed but the most that was received was a small blush. 'His face, his hair, that jawline and abs, his everything.' Envy fill Gyutatro as he scratched himself. "Your so pretty!!" Gyutaro looked at the males mesmerizing face. "Your face is so clean and perfect. Your body is so nice and fit. Why don't you do me a favor and drop dead." Gyutaro bursted in a fit of rage. "No Onii-chan don't kill him promise me."

"Of course." Gyutaro healed his self inflicted wounds internally cursing himself for not being able to kill this guy. He looked back at the male to see him flat out blushing. His face was beet red and as he tried his best to hide it. "No need to sing my praises like that." He blushed harder. "See Onii-chan he's so cute. I want him!!" All Gyutaro did was stay still.

'What is he doing? No one's ever blushed when I praised them. Does he not get praise?' Gyutaro was just confused but wanted to know more. He threw his red sickles at M/n but luckily M/n jumped on top a roof. M/n removed his hands from his face still blushing but ready to attack. "Water Breathing: Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin." M/n slammed his sword onto the ground leaving a small crater where Gyutaro and Daki formerly stood.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to get serious." M/n smirked. Gyutaro almost slipped upon landing on a random roof. 'Damn that pretty face.' He grew more envious but also........ attracted? "Blood Demon Art: Flying Blood Sickles." Thin slashes of blood were aimed towards M/n who fought them off with his first form. All Gyutaro did was stare at his graceful movements.  "Onii-chan you listening.?!" Daki shouted in his ear.

"I said I think that's enough he's had enough." She said pointing to him faltering. Gyutaro drew back his blood sickles from the struggling demon slayer. 'Why is he struggling so much, he seems strong.' "The poison I used is working." Daki spoke up."Poison?" Gyutaro asked. "Yes. He would've beaten me long ago if not for that poison I used."

"I'm not done yet." M/n spoke.

"Water Breathing: Tenth Form: Constant Flux."

"Blood Demon Art: Bending Blood Sickles"

Clash~

[Timeskip]

Gyutaro picks M/n up bridal style as he regenerates his left arm and right foot. He also had bunches of slashs all over his body. "Yay Onii-chan you did it!" Daki cheered "Let's carry him back to my room."
______________________________________

Gyutaro in the top pic 😍😍