|9: Up|

M/n POV

"You've been out for three weeks now, it's a miracle you survived when you have brain damage,a fractured skull,a dislocated arm and three broken ribs. Your quite lucky your back is alright considering that's where most of the damage was applied." A butterfly haori wearing lady said to me in the sweetest tone.

"Your throat was also damaged during all of this so talking and eating is gonna be quite the struggle.." She then went to the other side of the room to get a clipboard. "Your M/n Mizu am I right?" I tried my best to answer but my throat wouldn't allow me. "That's okay just nod." So I did as told.

"The data the corps has collected form you are incredible, so incredible in fact it rather hard to believe a normal demon, one even with a blood demon art did this much damage to you. meaning it was a lowermoon perhaps?" I shook my head no. Her eyes widen followed by a shocked expression to which her smile returned.

"I'll be right back." She set the clipboard down as she left.

Shinobu Kocho POV

"It's possible he met an uppermoon." I said to my fellow Pillars. "Tch, any demon could've done all that damage to him he's not even Kinoe." Uzui said complained, making it quite obvious he didn't think the situation wasn't interesting enough to be brought to his attention. "Not after you look at his statistics." I handed everyone a copy I wrote.

Uzui and Shinazugawa barely spared the paper a glance. Whereas Kanroji was reading the contents of the paper obnoxiously loud to Gyomei as if he were deaf and not blind.......maybe both. Rengoku then joined Kanroji in reading to Gyomei while complimenting M/n's skill. I'm sure the only thing that caught Tomioka's eyes is the fact he uses water breathing.

I didn't give Muichiro a copy considering I didn't know if he could read let alone read English. Obanai stared at the paper with a jealous and unimpressed look on his face. Yep these were supposedly the 'strongest demon slayers'. "Shinobu your putting to much faith in the lowly and utterly weak brat. He's be crushed in the presence of an uppermoon let alone a lowermoon." Obanai left the room after giving the paper of M/n's statistics one last glare.

"Kocho he seems to be a wonderful young lad and I have no doubt about your suspicion but please get some direct proof from him!" Rengoku smiled before leaving the room. Shinazugawa said absolutely nothing but just up and left. "Kyaaaa he seems so cool I can't wait to meet him." Kanroji squealed taking the copy with her.......by accident?

Muichiro made a paper plane out of Shinazugawa's copy. He gently gave me the plane and left. Gyomei was probably the only one who had a normal exit.

Wait where's Tomioka?