Jealousy, Jealousy.

Pairing: Tfa Prowl x Reader

Reader type: Female Human

Song: It will come back-Hozier

Warnings: Angst. Bit spicy and the end lol

An: Sorry it's taken me so long! I've been really busy but I do hope you enjoy this! I also apologize for how short it is!

It was a strange feeling. This anger boiling in his chest. No. Not anger. Another word for it but he can't yet place it yet.

It makes the energon I'm his lines freeze like ice. The emotional side of him is slowly falling apart from his meticulous practice. The logical side of him knew that this was foolish.

But still.

He felt.

He seethed.

That man shouldn't be touching you like that. Shouldn't be making you smile like that. That smile you only gave him.

But then again. Did you not deserve to be with your own kind? Love your own kind. Speak love in a language you grew up in. The kind you starved for rather than learning how his kind loves?

Maybe if he had put a little more thought into this. Maybe if he had done a little more planning.

Maybe. Just maybe.

He wouldn't be on the brink of loosing you.

His former master would be disappointed in the way he was handling this.

This.

The screaming.

"What part of this don't you get Prowl! Am I not even allowed to talk to others now? Are you that insecure in our relationship!" He hated that look on your face. The hurt in your eyes. The wrong kind of flush on your cheeks.

Red hot anger.

"Y/n it's not that. I don't even understand why I'm feeling this! Let alone why!" His voice began to rise. A dangerous tilt in his tone. He was balancing on a knifes edge.

"Then why on God's green earth would you behave like that! The way you acted was less than appropriate. Prowl you should know that I only love you! That I only care about you!" Your teeth bared like so many of the wildlife here on earth. Normally it would be welcomed. The teeth. The smiling. But now.

Animals bare thier teeth when threatened. Or trying to seem intimidating. You.

Were you that mad at him?

He could hear the others muttering in the back. Not trying at all to be subtle in listening to yours and his argument.

He doesn't blame them. No really. Prowl. He doesn't loose his cool like this. Always calm even in the most desperate of situations.

But now. Here? He had yet to feel something like this in a long time.

The kind of desperation that one only feels on the brink of death. Because if he looses you now. Here? Because if his own Primus damned stupidity?

He think he'd actually crave death. Fall for it.

"Because I'm scared of losing you!"

There it was.

The pin dropped.

That.

That's what he was feeling.

Scared. Terrified.

Desperate to keep you.

"You." Prowl paused. Started. Then stopped. Your hand on his.

"Prowl?" Your soft voice. Warmth. The comfort.

"I'm scared of loosing you, my spark." He couldn't look at you. Not here. Not now. Just catching the tail end of Bumblebee and Ratchet dragged him off. The old mech giving Prowl a pointed look.

"You deserve to be with your own kind. Someone who will grow and age with you. Someone who can love you properly. I." You crawled into his lap. Reaching to pull his face towards yours. Removing his visor so you could see his optics. Shiny with unshed tears.

"I was scared I would loose you. Y/n." His lips pressed to yours hesitantly. Then with desperation as you pressed further.

His servo trailed up your thigh and over your ribs. His digit brushing just below your chest.

"Can I show you, my spark. Can I show you my love? For once I am lost for words." You pressed kiss to just chest. Above his spark.

"Only if you allow be to give you mine." A kiss to his lips. Below his optics. "I meant it when I said I only have eyes for you. That I love only you in this manner."

You gasped as he pulled you in close. Shirt lifting over your head before you could blink. His lips pressed above your heart. Trailed up your neck. His hips rocking into yours.

Quickly. Very quickly you made it to the bedroom.

To the mats on his floor.

His voice in your ear.

He had thought he would loose you.

Jealousy. He realized. Jealousy was the emotion he had been brewing on.