They fell. And so did I.

Pairing: Optimus Prime x reader

Reader type: Gender neutral bot

Song: Hucci-Vison (slowed) f.t Dom Sebastian.

Warnings: Angst. Death.

An: This Idea came to me after watching a tik tok. So ya. Here y'all go.

Your name is sweet uttered from my lips. It bloodies my teeth and every time I speak your name it mutes my tongue. Do you know the power you have over me with just your name alone?

Even in your absence it leaves me breathless and gasping for air that will never come. It has left my world colorless.

Dull.

Unliveable.

I live the night of your death again and again. The one thing that truly brings me shame.

I watched you fall. Servos upon your chest. Energon frothing from your wound. Optics blown wide.

Silence on your lips.

The bond shattered.

Broken like glass. It pricks my fingers every time I try to pick it up. Some sort of self punishment as I try again and again.

Fingers flowing through the broken remains like sand bleeding through an hourglass.

I remember my hands on your chest. Trying to contain the one thing that would keep you alive. Bursts of light flickered between the gaps of my fingers.

Your spark. Oh Primus your spark.

It bleed through. Out into open air it was never ment to touch.

The battlefield became nothing more than noise. Some ignorable nuisance as my desperation bubbles in my chest.

I feel you call out to me. Terrified.

Death clinging to your frame.

My hands shake. Coated in energon.

"Hold on. Please hold on." My frame folds over yours. I pull you into my lap and to my chest. Holding you close to my own fluttering spark. You call out again.

Fear. You tell me.

The bond wanes.

I cry out.

Scream into bleeding skies bathed red.

Curse the God that calls you back.

Damn the war. It's cause.

Rage bubbles in my chest. Fills my throat and flows past my lips.

Autobots and Decepticons stop.

Grief is my name.

Sorrow etched into the very being of me.

Your color flickers and dims. Grey over takes your frame. Your brilliant spark bursts.

A supernova.

Brilliance in it's death and after.

But even gilded.

Death is still death.

Grief is my name.

I hold you for as long as I can. Nothing but your name on my lips.

You fell.

And so did I.