Bliss

Pairing: Mtmte Megatron x Reader

Reader type: Gender Neutral Bot reader

Song: R U Mine- Artic Monkeys

Warnings: Heh. Smut. Not quite describing doing Megatron on the captains chair but by god I hope I did well enough.

An: Do I have four other fic ideas? Yes. Am I going to do then? Maybe.

Tags: (I hope it's ok that I tagged you in this.)

They are that of rapture. Helm tilted towards the heavens above as they overload once again. His name on their lips chanting it again and again.

Their body tires and falls forward. Optics over bright as they roll their hips. Pleasure surges through him like the waves on the ocean.

One after the other.

His vents hitch and his servos find their hips. Follows up their waist and to their heaving chest. Bursts of light filter though thier seems. Spark calling out to his.

"Like moonlight in the water." Megatron mutters before pulling them closer to himself. Lips upon their throat. Running up and down the cabling. Nibbling on the main energon line. This, to him, was the most intimate one could get.

Oh Primus the amount of trust you had in him.

In the warlord that brought ruin to Cybertron.

To you.

You trusted him with his mouth so close to one of the most vulnerable parts of you. Trust in that he wouldn't take his dentea and bite down until your energon flowed through him instead.

It was an intoxicating sense of trust.

One he intended to never break.

He pulls back and rests one servo upon your hip the other splaying across your stomach. Megatron slowly pulled you down on his spike, feeling rather than seeing the rounding of your stomach plating.

He growled low and deep in his throat. Engine rumbling as you took more and more of his spike. A moan left his throat as your valve fluttered around him. Squeezing in the most addicting way.

Primus you drive him insane.

Your voice honey sweet as you cry out into the room.

He had hardly needed the invitation to ruin you in the most blissful way.

The others had left the room almost to slow. Your dimmed optics trained upon him the entire time from your spot in front of the main console.

Surely all this was your fault.

You drove him into madness without even truly trying.

Hips swaying as you moved up and down the room. Thick thighs catching in the lowlight Magnus insisted upon in after work hours.

Your lips wrapped around the energon goodie his undoing. It took mere moments for his thoughts to wonder elsewhere.

And when you bent over on hands and knees to reach for the data pen you oh so clumsily dropped.

He broke.

He melted at the wide optic look you gave him when you came back up on your feet. The top of your helm just brushing the bottom of his jaw.

He practically growled your name as he lent forward. Pinning you in place as he slammed on hand in the console screen behind you. The other resting at the curve of your waist.

His lips on your audial.

"If you wish for me to stop. Say it now." He felt you shudder. Fans flicking on.

"And if I don't?" His answer was to capture your lips with his own.

Soft and sweet. His glossa tracing your lips before oh so slowly slipping in. Tracing the lines of your mouth. His dentea on your lip. A kiss to the corner of your mouth and then back again.

His lips along your jaw. Along your audial. One servo tracing where his lips once were. Traveling down your neck and along your chest plating. Pulling up just above your hips.

His lips on your neck. Before sharp dentea but down just enough to have you jump and stutter.

He asked before lifting you up to his face. Heated aray just before those lips.

"May I?" He had breathed out.

He had overloaded you there.

Then on the console.

Feasted like a starved mech upon the captains chair.

Then he himself sat upon that chair. Every inch of him the imposing Warlord he used to be.

His finger crooked as he motioned you to come to him. Spike emerging from his array.

You came to him eagerly.

That left you here. Overloading upon him for what seemed the hundredth time as he to finally came to his high. Charge sparking in the air as he roared his engines. Shaking your already trembling thighs from the force if it.

It filled you. Thick and hot and heavy with it all.

His lips found yours. Hips rolling one last time as he held you through it all.

Words spilled from his lips one after the other. Nothing but praise upon his breath.

You fell in him. Body limp as your buried your helm into the crook of his neck. His servos trading down your back. Lips pressed to every inch of your helm he could reach.

"You are stunning." He muttered. "Like starlight in the sky." He brought your hand to his lips. Kissing the tips of your fingers. To the palm of your hard and to the delicate wires in your wrist. "You are sweeter than any energon that has passed my lips." A smirk fell on his face. "I wonder if it will be sweeter a second time." You snort.

"Flattery is going to get you nowhere but my berth mech." Megatron pressed a kiss to your hand once more.

"And. I hope. Your spark. I know I cannot take it. But I hope I have left my mark. Bliss and all." You roll your optics.

"Yadda yadda ya old sap. We still need to clean the captains chair or Rodimus will kill us. I-E you." Megatron grinned. Fanged teeth catching on his bottom lip.

"I am Captain as well. And I quite like the decoration you have left behind, my spark."