FLUFF Glamrock Freddy

Glamrock Freddy
x
Kitsune!FEM Reader

Requested by: KitsuneEiko

.•__________°__________•.
(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

     It was approximately 6 in the evening which means I would visit my favorite animatronic friend, Freddy Fazbear. I hid my ears and tail under my baggy clothes due to modern people are not used to witnessing a human fox walking around the streets. Slowly, I sneaked inside the Pizza Plex utilizing my swift and silent speed so the security guard named Vanessa wouldn't notice me or the security cameras.

     Getting past the STAFF Bots are a handful along with Vanessa roaming around but luckily, I did manage to welcome myself in front of Freddy's door with my bag underneath my baggy clothes. Taking a deep breath before knocking on the door and waited for Freddy's voice to answer my knock.

     "Come in." His voice called as I opened the door and there he is, sitting on the couch.

      "Hello there, Freedy-" I was cut off as he charged into my direction and hugged me. The silicone made him lifelike, I then returned the favor of hugging him.

     "You miss me, Freddy?" I asked as he settled us on the couch for the usual chat we talk about while I sit on his lap.

     "I did miss you, Superstar. I was just wondering how was your day going." He started a topic and I replied to it. I gave a little shrug on my shoulders

     "It was the usual, trying to hide my form while I roam the streets and thinking about my best friend." I gave him a peck on his cheek after my sentence. If he were only a human, he would be blushing. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he stroked my hair allowing me to release a comfortable purr.

     "I-I see." He paused for a while and I felt his heat increase a little. This made me anxious due to the last time I visit him, he overheated.

     "Hey big guy, is something wrong with your system now?" He gave me a shocked expression and sighed.

     "All my systems are alright, Superstar." He hesitated to continue his sentence. I smiled, I pressed my hand on his cheeks and made him look at me. "If you don't feel telling it to me now, it's fine, Freddy. But, I'm just worried that you might overheat or malfunction... I may help you at some point, big guy." I smiled reassuring him that he can tell me what is bothering him at the moment. My ears were wiggling due to curiosity.

     "I've been recently thinking about you, Superstar." My ears and tail paused but my face showed interest. "I am not familiar with this kind of emotion but I can tell you how it makes me feel." He continued as I held his huge hand and caressed it.

     "Go on," I said.

     "It feels that I want to protect you and keep you with me... What is this feeling, Superstar?" He innocently asked as I blushed and hugged him.

     "Oh, Freddy!" I snuggled my face on his neck and squealed letting my tail wag wild and my ears stand up straight. I felt Freddy jolt a little. "Oh Big guy, you love me?" I asked in a teasing tone.

     Freddy chuckled, his vibrating voice gave me chills of satisfaction. He wrapped his large hands around my waist pulling me closer.

      "I do love you, Superstar."

Done!