LEMON Roxanne Wolf

Roxanne Wolf
X
Male! Reader

Requested by: mxriithebad_yt

Note: Roxanne would not be animatronic at this chapter due to the genre, have fun!

°•___________________•°
Y/N's PERSPECTIVE

     Roxanne and I have been friends for some time along with the others and I did develop some feelings towards the humanoid female wolf. Just the way her fluffy tail wags in excitement when she plays her instrument called a keytar, her body rocks when the beat drops, her hair swaying freely as her head moves, her self praise might be a red flag but I don't mind, she just loves herself.

     I was snapped back to reality by Malaya (Note:sorry I added my OC) patting me on the back several times to get my attention.

     "Hi, (Y/n). Can you check on Roxy for now? She doesn't want me to go inside her room." I nodded and stood up from the sofa.

     "Great, so what should I do? Is it about her health again?" I asked and she nodded her head sideways which confused me. Malaya gave me a tray that was filled with Roxanne's food.

     "Just give her the food and accompany her for a while. Bye!" She smirked then got another tray to give ut to the others. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to Roxanne's room. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt an erotic sensation going through my body as I got closer to Roxanne's room. Taking several breaths to calm me down before I knocked on Roxanne's door.

     "I told you, Laya. Get. Out!" She yelled from the other side of the door. I gulped then answered her.

     "Roxy, it's me. (Y/n). Malaya asked me to keep you company." I finished my sentence and just noticed that my pants were getting tight.

     In a split second, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me which made me drop the tray of food on the floor. I quickly apologized and as I bent down, my body suddenly felt hot and my pants began to get tighter than a while ago. This made my face blush.

     "Hey, brat." She called me and I took my sling bag to cover the bulge on my pants. "Y-yes?" I mentally facepalmed as I stuttered. Roxanne had to say something but maybe shy to let it escape her mouth.

     "You know how wolves mate, right?" She asked. I nodded in response as I realized what she mean.

     "Hey Roxy, not to assume anything but, are you in heat?" It was confirmed as an angry blush spread on her face.  This made me chuckle but was interrupted when Roxanne push me down the sofa making her way to sit on my lap.

     "I know you want it, (Y/n)." She started to grind on my crotch. I  held a moan then grabbed her arse without me noticing my actions as she let out a yelp.

     "You clearly want it to," I said then started to buck my hips up to feel more friction from both our clothed areas. My body was moving on its own. What it because of the heated atmosphere or just my body yearning for Roxanne.

     "I would like to have my food now," She said as she take off her clothes. I smirked then also did the same "You may."

     Now that our garments are off, we both stared at each other features making my private region twitch. Roxanne might have noticed my actions then aligned her entrance to mine.

     "Just remember," she went to my ears and continued "I like it rough." And after her request, she slammed herself to me. This movement made me groan as Roxanne moaned in satisfaction. I was about to let her adjust for a while but my body took the dominant side and I positioned us to a dog style. The heat of the room was rising as I started to pound into her mercilessly.

     "(Y/n)! Ah~" Her moans filled the room. Sweat and tears flowed down her body as our skins made a banging sound on the room. It's a sensation I never want to end. I grabbed her waist and went faster, Roxanne's legs were shivering.

    "H-hey~ Ngh-" She was suffering to speak due to the pleasure we both were having and it made me smirk. I lowered myself to whisper in her ear. "I know your close, you're getting tight." I paused and licked her neck. "Mommy". I said then pushed her abdomen.

     Her walls tighten against my cock as I went to continue railing her. Moments after, I felt I was about to release.

     " Mommy, I'm gonna..." We both shared eye contact as she said, "i-inside! Cum inside of me!" She begged. I grinned then smacked her arse. After a few more thrusts, we both cam. The heat of the room was slowly reducing as we both caught our breaths. I pulled out slowly as I saw Roxanne tired. Smiling, I cleaned and carried her to her bed. Kissing her forehead before I left the room.

    I just closed the door then was about to clock out when Malaya and the gang were just out the door. This confused me and Malaya spoke. "Look, if she gets pregnant, make sure I'm the baby's aunt!" She winked and this caused me to blush as the gang was asking me how was the experience.

-Done