FLUFF Glamrock Freddy

Glamrock Freddy x Male! reader

requested by: GlamFredNo1Superstar

I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for the delay...

°•__________________•°
(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

Due to obligations, I'm on the verge of quitting today because I have to work at the Pizza Plex during a stormy night, and the absence of Malaya makes me feel uneasy. Vanessa is present, but every once in a while she is simply busier than I am. I wanted to curl up in a blanket and stay in one room due to the intense rain and a simple gust of wind outside the warm structure of the Pizza Plex.  The S.T.A.F.F. Bots are everywhere performing what they are programmed to do while I was assigned to check on the Animatronics and I can take my leave after. Malaya should be doing this sort of things but she left the building in a hurry for some reasons.

I inhaled deeply before knocking on Chica's door. The cheerful animatronic would open the door as usual and welcome me with her sweet singing voice. Checking on this animatronic is easy due to this strange program they designed for her that made this robot more human than a technology. After that, Roxanne was already checked by Malaya before she left as well as Monty. I would be a little scared because of the weather and their personalities combined. I'm thankful that she took care of these 'hard to tame' animatronics and left me with the easy ones. Speaking of simple tasks, I should see how Freddy is doing.

I skipped the rooms of the wolf and alligator then stepped forward on the sweet bear's door and knocked on it. It's weird to knock because they aren't human but that's what Malaya instructed me to do. After my hand left the door, the knob turned and was opened by the star himself.

"Hey there, (Y/N)! I'm glad to see you again this day." He exclaimed which made me chuckle and welcomed myself in his room. It sends me the warm and welcoming vibes from the theme and smell. "It's a miracle I get to see you again today big guy. So, how are your programs now? Can I check them?" simply I asked.

"My programs are stable but to make sure, you should scan my system" the animatronic bear kneeled down for me to connect a cable on his head. I pulled out the cord out the bag and plugged it on his head and while I was scanning for any malicious viruses in his system, a load roar of thunder made me drop the tablet and cover my ears. Freddy responded by pulling off the cord after which he hugged me. 

"(Y/n), my program detected that you are in distressed. Is it because of the loud thunder?" He stated as he stroked my head gently. Who knew that an animatronic can be gentle even with a metal body. I took a deep breath then slowly backed away from the hug to be professional.

"I appreciate your action big guy and yes, it was because of the thunder." I replied as my focus was checking his system once again. After a few minutes of the shut downed Freddy twitching due to my hands fiddling with his wires, I soon settled his system on working once again which he gains access to move his body freely. 

"(Y/n), is it raining outside?" he first asked and I was about to answer when a loud roar of lightning was heard that made me scream and cover my ears. I felt a soft fabric that covered my body in an instant. I looked at my shoulders and noticed one of Freddy's blanket merchandise. 

"That will be the temporary object that will warm you up while I heat up my body for warmth, (Y/n). Since I just powered on a few seconds." he said as I snuggled into the blanket while the storm outside was in the wrath of Zeus. Another lightning strike and this made me squeal. Imagine a man being scared of lightning...

"(Y/n), my body is already heated up in a temperature needed for humans like you." He stated as he gently pulled the warm fabric away from my body and replaced it with his heat. This action made my face turn into a rose across my cheeks. His silicone like body feels like a human than a robotic feel. He softly rubbed circles around my back to comfort me and I pulled myself closer due to the safe aura he presented.

We were just having a silent and comfortable position but then the lights went off. I can only see pitch black until I roam my hands around my waist to find my flashlight to light up the small room.

"Darn it. Freddy are you fully charged?" I asked as I stood up to find my walkie talkie. He nodded as response which leads me to sigh in relief but then, I heard a loud lightning strike again causing me to cover my ears and let go of the flashlight. Of all time I can be fragile is in this big establishment where there is no electricity. A pair of large hands land on my shoulders that felt familiar to me.

"Freddy, I apologize that you should see me like this... I should be the one not being scared of these things." I said then continued to look for the gadget to communicate with Vanessa.

"Hey (Y/n), you know it's normal for all humans to have one particular fear." Freddy started as he gently carried me off the ground and sat me on his lap to once again feel that similar warmth. I sigh, how can a robot be this caring? Is he really programed like this?

"If you are looking for that communication device, I guess I stepped on it by accident..." He laughed in guilt but I just smiled and reassured him that it's fine since the power will be on after an hour or later. His large hands around my waist to prevent me from falling, it made me blush and slightly move myself closer to him. This leads the animatronic to use two hands to hug my small figure. Why does this feel weird? My heart pounding like a wild horse running free? Don't tell me... I'M FALLING FOR A ROBOT?!

After my thoughts were rambling with questions, Freddy gently caress his fingers on my cheeks and we both locked eyes with each other.

"(Y/n), please take a rest here in my arms for a while. I'll wake you up when the power is back on." He stated as I obediently followed without saying a thing. My eyes were heavy anyway so I thanked his kindness then drifted off to dreamland in an instant. If this animatronic were a human, I would ask him out on a date.