FLUFF Montgomery Gator

Human!Montgomery Gator
X
Pregnant!Fem!Reader

note: This will have a part two!

Requested by: Yan-EXE

°•__________________•°
(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

     Today is the day! I smiled from ear to ear as I saw my pregnancy test positive, Monty would love to hear this. Oh, what if I surprise him with something, maybe a custom bass on the night of his concert with the band! That might make him happy to receive two gifts in one. I grabbed my phone then texted a local designer. I requested them for a bass that has Monty's name on it along with mine and the color should be Monty themed. The designer gladly accepted the request and asked me what message I wanted to put. Replying "It's been 7 years and now after how many months, you're going to be a father. A gift for being my lover and soon-to-be husband." A text arrived from the designer that the design will be done tonight at 7 pm and the price was discounted.

     While I was lost in thoughts and communicating with the designer, a set of knock was heard outside the bathroom door. "Sweetheart, it's been a while you're inside the showers, are you fingering yourself again?" It was Monty. Oh gosh, his question madly made me blush as I answered with a stutter while hiding the pregnancy test in my purse.

     "T-that was the before we were dating." Stuttering in embarrassment as I took off all my clothes quickly and conceal myself behind the shower curtains. The door opened and light footsteps walked in, "Sweetheart, don't you dare hide behind the curtains, I've seen you undress many times," he seductively announced, and just as I predicted, I heard the ruffle of clothes being taken off. "just like last week and the other night." he added before shoving the curtains aside revealing my body.

     "Monty, look we need to get ready for your rehearsal." I felt flustered because both of us were partially naked - only our undergarments were on our skins.
"Rehearsal can wait, Sweetheart." His fingers caressed my face and his left hand roam around my waist to my arse. The day is clear where anyone can knock on the apartment door any moment but, Monty didn't care.

     Just as I thought, a knock was heard and the Mohawk groan in irritation, which made me giggle.

     "Monty! You're an hour late for rehearsal!" The voice of a petite Filipina caught me by surprise. Isn't Freddy the one who will fetch Monty when he's late? I shrugged the question off my mind and kissed my tall boyfriend on his lips.

     "I told you so, Babe. Now, let's have a quick shower." He nodded and turned the shower on to lukewarm - just the way I like it.

     "I love you, Sweetheart" His lips landed on mine as we started to take a shower together.

-time skip-

   Children running around the plex, parents having a slightly relaxing day, the daycare is full of laughs and smiles, and the band is getting ready for their first song, 'Love Grows' by Edison Lighthouse.

     "Since Montgomery attended late, we better go with the usual start." Freddy sighed in disappointment due to Monty's late arrival. Poor guy, I should be the boss in this relationship so he won't get late.

     Cheer from the other side of the stage was heard - this is their cue. Jumping out of my seat then gave Monty a quick hug and kiss which he gladly returned.

     "Go get 'em, Gator." I punched my fist in the air with a huge smile crept on my lips. "Sure will, Baby." He flirted. I was about to watch their performance but Malaya pulled me on the side.

     "Hello, Malaya! What's up?" She smiled and stood upon a stool to come face to face with me. "I'm not mad or anything, dear. But Freddy is getting tired of Monty getting late... Did something happen to him?" She paused and smirked, "or did you do it?" She nudged my arms as I nervously giggled nodding my head slowly. A squeal was heard from her and was bouncing up and down the stool like a toddler getting her first ice cream. To make sure she won't fall, I supported her arms which calmed her down.

     "Why didn't you say so-?!" I cut her off and let out a laugh. "You see, I was about to but I know you would act like a toddler." My words might have offended her due to her height but, who cares? Teasing exists for a reason.

     "I know but, when are you having a baby with the jerk?" She jokingly asked. I told her I just knew that I was pregnant this morning and maybe after 9 months the baby will be born.

     "I'm going to be an Aunt?" She looks down in surprise then cheered, "IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!" A sweatdrop appeared on the side of my head. "Well.  A godmother to be corre-"

     "I don't care! Let the baby call me Aunty soon!" She held my wrist then went out backstage to monitor the performance. Monty is doing well with the bass but, better than before... His little dances look adorable on him, his fingers playing the strings, and his wide grin made him attentive... How lucky I am to have that bassist as a lover and soon-to-be husband.

     Ending the show with a bang made the children cheer and clap. "That's for it today, kids! See you next time!" Freddy announced as they all exited the stage. Adrenaline rushed into me as I sprinted to Monty giving him a huge. "You all did great there!" I praised as the band smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

    "(Y/n), Monty needs to stay for the night in the plex for our practice, would it be fine for you?" Freddy asked then I permitted him that Monty can stay but under one condition, stay until rehearsal is done.

     "Well, Sweetheart, rehearsal will start. Wanna have a quick-" I cut him off by putting both my palms on his mouth shutting him up.

     "Maybe later," I said with a blush then kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the good luck kiss, Sweetheart." My boyfriend then grabbed his bass following Freddy and the others.

     "You'll be a great dad." I whispered.

     "Even if he has anger issues?"

     "Malaya stop sneaking around like that!" I jolted as Malaya just smiled.

-to be continued