FLUFF Montgomery & Freddy

Montgomery Gator
x Fem!Sexy!Reader x
Freddy Fazbear

Requested by: adelkasusserova

°•__________________•°
(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

     The animatronics on stage was impressive! It was my little sibling's birthday and I wanted to indulge them a bit since I will be working in this big establishment at night. My little sibling and their friend's eyes were lit in enthusiasm, they were cheering for the animatronics on stage, mostly they were hyping them up.

     "Woah! Monty! Woah!"

      "Yeah! Let's go, Freddy!"

      "Woot, woot! You got this Chika and Roxy! Yeah!" I giggled at their energy but I suspected pairs of eyes taking glancing on me from time to time. I shrugged the suspicion away as I fixed my (chosen color) turtle neck and high knees skirt accompanied by the knee-high socks. The stage performance had ended and everyone gave them a round of applause for their outstanding execution.

     "Big sis, this is the best birthday I ever had!" My little sibling ran in my direction and jumped hugging me. I chuckled and returned a warm hug. "Thank you, big sis! Oh-oh! Can we take a picture with Freddy and the others?"

     I settled them down as I pulled out my camera and held their small hand, "Let's go then! Who would you like to go first?" I asked as he points at two animatronics who were entertaining the other children. "Monty and Freddy, please! They both are my favorite."

     I nodded and they ran to their spot. I saw the look in my direction as my little sibling pointed at me. Raising my camera and waving at them, Freddy did the same with a huge smile as Monty winked. Out of nowhere, I felt my cheeks burning as I set the camera on my right eye.

    "Smile!" I said as I took several shots of them and just looking at my sibling giggling and having a wide smile on their face makes my day.

Freddy's PERSPECTIVE

     Just as (Y/n) was taking shots of us, her smile was something that sends a fuzzy feeling which I am not familiar with. Her outfit is adorable on her and for the first time, her body features seem to amaze me.

     "Thank you, Freddy! You too Monty!" The adult female said as her little sibling was holding her hand and ranting about something. I felt someone nudge my arm, it was Monty giving me a smirk.

     "I know you like her." He teased as I chuckled. "Don't deny your feelings as well, Montgomery." I retorted back. A voice caught both our attention and as we searched for it, it was (Y/n).

Montgomery's PERSPECTIVE

     The sexy lady, (Y/n) walked to our spot and instructed us to head to our rooms. "I also asked Chika and Roxy because it's almost closing time. I'll be checking you all after I get the kids to the service bus." This gal is going to take me to the part and service by just the way her breast bounces slightly when she walks, her hips swaying, and not to mention her beauty.

      I was just fantasizing for a while when I felt a hand on my arms then shook me back to reality. "Look, you can fantasize after we get to our rooms," Freddy said which I growled at. All of us went to our rooms as a wrap of the night.

(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

     Switching from my party attire to my working clothes, I stepped out of the dressing room and was assigned to run a diagnosis check on the animatronics before they charge. Once I got to the main hall, I first checked on the girls, Chika and Roxy. Both their diagnosis check is good and Roxy asked me to fix her keytar due to several keys not playing. I took not of it then to the boys, Freddy and Monty. Monty's action left me surprised as his room was not trashed or disorganized for once. Maybe the bots clean his area before I checked?

     The lock scanned my security badge as the door opened to make me face the tall animatronic gator. "Hey, Babe." He flirted which I giggled in response yet it sent me a flustered feeling. "Hello, Monty. So, let's start checking on you." He crossed his arms and nodded his head sideways. This action confused me.

     "I won't let you check me without any conditions." He said and I stayed silent to listen. "You will run a diagnosis check on me but when I answer those questions, I earn a kiss." The gator smirked as my eyes widen. 'A kiss?!' I mentally panicked yet took a deep breath before smiling and agreeing to his condition.

     "Ok, so... Is anything going wrong with the updates you receive three days ago?" I asked and he simply said 'nothing'. My hand went to his shoulder signaling him to bend down a little for me to kiss his cheeks. The animatronic bent and I gave him a quick peck. The checking was done quickly due to only 7 questions being there for him to answer. The first he asked for a kiss and second, he stroked my back while I asked him questions, and third, his body was close to mine and my boobs were touching his!

     "Ok, Monty, it's all done!" I announced, pulling away from him. His face tells he wanted me to accompany him for a while. My face felt heated and I gave him one last kiss on the cheeks before rushing out the door, closing it after I stepped out.

     'What the hell is wrong with me?' Telling myself as I took several breaths and carried on to check on Freddy. His door wasn't closed so I knocked on it to let him know. The bear's lips are curved into a smile then greeted me.

     "Good evening, (Y/n)." A smile crept on my lips as I gave him the usual hug. His enormous arms wrap themselves around my waist. One minute passed and I broke the distance, taking my clipboard and pen. "Ok big guy, I need to run some diagnosis check. Is anything bothering you lately from the update?" I asked. His head swayed side to side while he answered, "Nothing is wrong with the updates. But something seems to bother me."

     The animatronic sat down on the couch and I soon follow. "What seems to bother you, big guy?" I wanted to know what was bothering him if it was his system or was his mic. He was reluctant to speak then gave me a peck on my forehead. The action he showed earned me a blush as I touched the peck on my forehead. "O-oh, that's sweet of you, Freddy." I tried to keep everything professional and proceed with the checking. As the checking was going, he placed me on his lap as he strokes my sides - it calms me down, actually.

     "Alright, nothing is wrong with you but that funny feeling you've encountered." I smiled and told him his situation with a burning face. "It's a normal emotion humans have but I'm not sure with you guys. You like the person." I giggled as his face looks away from me. I looked at my watch and it was time to check on the others.

     "Oh Freddy, I'll have to go now." He nodded and escorted me out of his room.

     "Take care, (Y/n)" I waved him a 'see you later' and strolled to the play area.

-Done!