LEMON Montgomery Gator

SecretAdmirer!Monty
x
Fem!reader

requested by: TurtlegirlLeo

hope you like it ^~ ^

°•__________________•°
Author's PERSPECTIVE

     When you go somewhere, you're gripped with fear again and again. It's odd for you to feel this way, but what was the cause of your behavior? You've recently received a series of nice and welcoming messages from an unknown person. Nobody can blame you if you've finally met someone who thinks you are attractive in your entire life, but a silly person like you is afraid to respond with a note. It's a brand-new adventure for me.

    You and Malaya are currently visiting the Pizza Plex. Doing your usual routine of traveling around the Plex, inspecting the animatronics, and upgrading them if necessary. Malaya simply lets you roam freely in the Plex hallways while she goes about her business. The atmosphere in the region can make you feel uneasy at times. It has a bustling mood during the day and a different vibe at night. Regardless, you drag yourself to your locker to gather your tools before entering the parts and service.  You've unlocked the code required to open the locker, and this circumstance always surprises you - a letter hidden within. It's the fifth time you've gotten it, with the standard 'how are you today?' welcoming you or 'How is my girl doing?'. A blush crept on your cheeks as you contemplate whether you reply to the message or not.

°•__________________•°
(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

    I can't take my eyes away from the letter's contents. The person's typical pleasantries made me smile, but as I continued reading the paper, I discovered some explicit language, such as 'I adore it when you stroll around with your breast bouncing behind your uniform' or 'your lips may be tiny to mind but it will do.'

     "God... I should be at the part and service now. Monty is waiting for the upgrade." I scold myself as I held tight to the driller I had in hand then rushed to the said room where the Aligator animatronic awaits. I arrived in a condition of exhaustion, relying on the door for support. The Gator is nowhere to be found when I look around. He would normally be chewing on the wall or sitting on the chair if I was late. I'm curious as to where he is...

     "Monty!" I called, but no one answered. While seeking the aligator, I roamed the place. After a few moments, a loud thud could be heard just outside the door. "this could be Monty" I whispered before running from where the sound came from.

     "Ah, (Y/n)" Monty waves his hand and I did as well. A giggle escaped my lips as I get closer to him. "Hello, there big guy. Well, it's time for the upgrade we talked about!" I cheerfully said as I guided his metal body inside the chair filled with wires.

     "So, how was your day?" With a hoarse tone, he inquired. This made me uneasy, but I shrugged it off and answered his query, "It's fine. How about you?"

     "Same old, same old." Because I was gripping his arm, he paused his tracks, and I did as well. "You know I find it attractive when your breast bounces behind your uniform." His words were down bad familiar, it's from the letter!

    "M-Monty! Language please! "

     "Well, your lips may be small but, it will do."

     "I-it was you all along!" Everything hit me all at once, and my feelings toward this animatronic are out of control. It all started with a casual friend, and now it's turned into a crush?! Jesus (Y/n)! Without paying attention to what was happening, Monty then picked me up on the ground then wrapped my legs around his waist. This action made me a blushing mess as his tongue slid inside my mouth. WHEN DID HE GET THIS TONGUE?! When he touches me, my bottom region begins to warm and tingle, making me squirm. His tongue is freely roaming about within my lips, taking it as his own, his massive hand is holding me, and his tail is slowly tearing my pants off of me.

     "Monty, We can't-"

     "I know you like it, (Y/n)." he cuts me off then roughly pins me on the table. I don't know why it sets the mood exciting. My duty is to just upgrade this guy and now, we both are having a heated session in the facility! As he plays with my breast, his tongue, and hot saliva stream down my chest.

     "S-stop! We-can't o th-thi- Ah~" This animatronic slides his whole tongue inside my private part, Oh God it feels so good yet painful... Both of his hands were giving my breast a massage as he works his magic down my vagina. The feeling of his warmth inside of me and his control over it makes an unfamiliar knot on my stomach.

     "Monty~ right there~ just there~!" He abruptly accelerates up just as I'm enjoying the moment, which drives me insane. In front of this guy, I'm currently a moaning mess! I feel like I was in heaven after the knot was gone. My body is weakening and was soaked in saliva and sweat due to this animatronic.

     "Was my upgrade useful?" He chuckled while he carried me bridal style to somewhere for us to rest. I simply nodded my head and felt safe within his arms. I know he has his anger issues but he really is careful with my small figure to his. I slowly drifted to sleep without me noticing and the last thing I felt was a metallic peck from Monty while covering me up with a blanket.

-end

note: I AM TRUELY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... School work was a nightmare! anyway, I hope you all enjoy ^~ ^