Rockers and Writers

(Do not play the music until I tell you)

"Ruby get up." Ally said to the girl that she shared a room with. Ruby was asleep in her bed on the other side of the room and it was time for her to get up for work, and Ally was already dressed.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled. Ally sighed and went to the kitchen. She then came back with two frying pans and started banging them together. Ruby jumped and fell out of bed.

"Ally it's 10 in the morning." She said as she sat up and rubbed the sleep out her eyes.

"Exactly and we have to be at work in an hour. So get up and get ready." She said. Ruby groaned and got up as Ally left the room.

She then walked into their shared bathroom and locked herself in there so she could do her bathroom necessities.

After she got a shower. She hopped out and put on her robe and wrapped her hair in a towel. She then went over to the sink and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

After that, she unlocked the door and walked back into the bedroom she shared with Ally. She then went over to her dresser and grabbed a bra and a pair of panties.

She then went over to her closet and got dressed in her outfit for the day.

Her outfit-

*short time skip*After applying her makeup and fixing her hair into a long braid, it was time for her to go

*short time skip*
After applying her makeup and fixing her hair into a long braid, it was time for her to go.

"Alright Ally I'm ready." She said. Ally then gave her a bagel and a big cup of coffee before ushering her out of the door.

*time skip to later in the day*

Ruby and Ally were standing at the front desk, Ruby was drawing in her notebook while Ally was writing in hers. Just then Trish walked through wearing a very pink outfit.

"Hey girls, guess who got a job and Cupcake City!" She said as she whipped out two cupcakes. She held them out for the two girls. Ally declined but Ruby happily took hers.

"Thanks Trish, but there's no eating in the store. But I do like cupcakes gimme that." She took the cupcake out of Trish's hand and took a bite.

"Yeah they give us all the rejects. Those two I dropped on the floor." She said. Ruby gagged and spit hers out in a nearby trash can before throwing it away and wiping the frosting off her face with a napkin. Ally did the same thing.

"That's what I get for breaking the rules. Hey do you wanna go to the movies on Sunday?" She asked as she turned around to face Trish. But she actually ended up turning to an old lady.

"Oh I'd love to go to the movies." She said. Ally gasped a little in surprise but quickly covered it up with a chuckle.

"Oh, um, great. Because you're exactly the person I was asking." She said as she leaned awkwardly on the desk.