Paradise On Earth

I finished editing and posting my video when the plane landed.

I gathered my things and walked off the plane and into the airport.

I grabbed my things at baggage claim and walked out to see a familiar van pulling up with my four favorite people.

"Ruby!" JJ called out as he was the first one to jump out.

"JJ!" I called out.

I dropped my things as we ran to each other in excitement.

He lifted me into the air as we hugged tightly.

He swung me around before putting me down as Pope and John B put my luggage in the van.

Kiara then wrapped me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh kie I've missed you so much!" I said as we held each other in a long much needed hug.

"This is the part where you guys make out." JJ said.

We glared.

"Shut up." I said as laughed and shoved his shoulder lightly.

Kiara and I pulled away from each other when Pope came over and we did our handshake that ended with us dapping each other up and hugging.

John B and I dapped each other up and bro hugged each other and laughed.

JJ then opened the sliding door for me.

"M'lady." He said.

I took his hand as he helped me step up into the vehicle.

He then followed in after me as well as the others.

"So Rubes, how's Miami?" John B asked.

"It's alright I guess. It's not what everyone makes it out to be for sure. The waves are the best though." I said.

"Ah, I thought after the incident that you would've given up on surfing." JJ said.

"Sure, the incident gave me slight trauma," I started

"PTSD." Pope chimed in.

"But I'm over it. And nobody was talking to you Pope." I said.

"I'm just calling it what it is." He said.

I roll my eyes.

The van fell into a comfortable silence until Kiara spoke and rubbed my knee.

"Well, we're really glad you've decided to come back. We've really missed you." She said.

I smile and lay my head on JJ's shoulder.

"Hey John B?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Do you think you could drive me to my house? I kinda want to get out of these greasy airport clothes." I said.

"Yeah sure." He said.

We talked as we got out of the Van once we reached my mom's house.

"Would you stab your best friend in the leg for 10 million gold?" Pope asked. Me and JJ looked at each other.

"You stab me, and when my leg gets better, we buy a big ass house." JJ said.

"You can stab me too, Then we'll have 20 million." I said.

We hollered and high-fived.

"Good thinking." He said as he helped me get my luggage out of the van and into the house.

John B opened the door.

I slowly walked into my childhood home.

"It's just like I remember." I said as I looked at pictures of my mom and I on the walls of the hallway.