Happier

"How's Miami?" JJ asked as I made myself a cup of tea

"It's going good. And it's great seeing everyone, but I still miss you." I said. He smiled.

"Awww, I miss you too my love." He said. I set my laptop on the kitchen table as I sat down.

"So, how's the gang? How's John B and Sarah?" I asked. Don't tell anyone, but I actually got those two together.

"They're good, they make out every two seconds tho. Kind of disgusting." He said.

"Aw, but remember babe, that's probably how they felt about us always kissing in front of them." I said.

"Maybe, but it's different. At least we don't almost make love on the dinner table in front of everyone." He said. I side eye him as he side eyed me.

"Nope, but there was that movie theater incident, and the ferris wheel, and the park, and the hotel. I mean the list goes on, we gotta pick our moments I guess." I said.

"Yeah, I just gotta show my girl the love she deserves, and they always interrupt." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"True." I said. There was a knock at the door.

"Anyway, I gotta go. Trish and Ally are here for girls day." I said.

"Okay my love, I love you." He said as he blew a kiss. I caught it and put it to my heart.

"I love you too." I said before blowing a kiss.

He did the same thing before we kissed through the screen.

I hung up and shut my laptop before opening the front door.

"Hey guys, you ready?" I asked.

They rushed inside and brought out the movies and snacks.

*Austin's pov*

"Dude, you have to get over her, she's moved on." Dez said as I laid in my bed miserable.

"I knew she'd move on, I just didn't think it would be so soon!" I said.

"She's moved on, and it's time you moved on too. It's not healthy to stay so stuck on someone who doesn't want you back." He said.