Brutal

*Austin's pov*

*Austin's pov*

"Why is Ruby on the counter?" I asked Ally as I noticed Ruby standing on the kitchen counter looking for something.

"She likes to be tall." Ally said. Ruby stuck her arm out and flipped her off before going on about her business.

"Why isn't she speaking? No snarky remarks?" I asked amused.

"She's on vocal rest for her show tomorrow.  Leave her be." Ally said. 

As we continued our conversation, we heard a loud thud in the kitchen.

We quickly rush in to see Ruby holding her toe.

"FUCK!" She yelled in pain.

"Language!" Ally said.

Snarky comment in 3...2...1...

"What else am I supposed to say, "Woe is I"?" Ruby sassed.

Ally stood there not knowing what to say.

"You have to accept that swear words are necessary sometimes." She said before hopping back on the counter.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I stood behind her, my hands going to her waist to support her out of pure habit.

"Get your hands off me. I can't talk right now, I'm doing hot girl shit." She said as she grabbed six bags of Oreos.

I quickly took my hands off of her.

I immediately knew what was up.

"You're gonna pull the Oreos apart and shave off the frosting to make a mega Oreo, aren't you." I said.

"Maybe." She said as she hopped down and sat down at the kitchen table with Oreos, a butter knife, and a plate.

"Ruby stop talking you are on vocal rest!" Ally said.

Ruby went into her own pretty little world as she dissected Oreos.

*later*
*Ruby's pov*

*later* *Ruby's pov*