~Chapter 4~

Reid quickly looked around the room to scrutinize and his eyes narrowed when he spotted a splatter of blood.

He quickly made his way to it and his eyes widened momentarily when he saw that it was a trail of blood. He frowned seeing the blood as he began to have a bad feeling. That feeling rapidly intensified when he noticed the expression on the caretaker's face.

She was afraid.

With that, he marched forward to follow the blood path.

The caretaker tried to block his way but he step past her, determined to get to the bottom of this mystery.

"Stop! What are you doing?! Hey!" The caretaker cried but it was no use.

The blood finally stopped in front of the basement.

Reid kicked up on the door with a loud thud.

Through the darkness of the room, Reid was able to spot a figure of a young boy from a small ray of light that penetrated the darkroom.

A little boy around the age of 6 years old rocked back and forth on the dirty wooden floor with his head in his knees. When he heard the sound, the boy looked up and Reid let out a little gasp of surprise that only he could hear.

Reid had spotted his orange eye from the small ray of light.

He knew that It was Draven.

Reid gave a bow to him and stated calmly, "You are his majesty's Emperor Pizza's 2nd son, Draven Von Ale. I have been sent from the royal palace to retrieve you, your highness."

After his statement, Reid waited for Draven's reply but he was instead greeted with a staring contest.

After a while, Reid broke eye contact with Draven and slowly walked up to the boy.

He then squatted down so that he was now at eye level with Draven.

"Will you come back to the Royal Palace with me?" Reid asked as he extended his right hand out.

Draven hesitantly placed his hand onto the man's hand. Reid smiled but it quickly turned into a concerned frown as he saw Draven wince.

"Are you okay, your highness!!?" The man shouted in a panic.

Draven's face paled and he cried out in pain. He passed out cold and Reid caught the unconscious boy.

Reid quickly rushed outside where there was more light.

As he held the boy, Reid noticed something he did not before. Now that the boy was in the light, Reid found out that his body was covered in bloody bandages and he look severely malnourished. Furthermore, Reid noticed how brittle his long hair looked and how dirty he was.

Reid stared down at the young boy in worry. It increased further when he saw Draven's swollen ankle.

It was clear as day that the Orphanage abused the poor boy. Reid's looked at the boy in pity. This boy was His Majesty's third child that was born out of wedlock. He was only a year younger than his older two siblings.

Suddenly, Reid's eyes turned cold.

He knew that once His Majesty found out that his child was being abused, all hell would break loose. 

Ever since His Majesty woke up that night, he acted differently. With his new personality, Reid knew that His Majesty would not sit by. 

He must inform His Majesty first as he could not do anything without a royal decree.

With that, he lifted the boy into his arms and stormed out of the Orphanage.

The caretakers and children in the Orphanage let out a breath of relief thinking that Reid would not come back for them, but they were wrong.

Reid would soon come back with the officials to lock and torture those responsible in prison from His Majesty's order.