~Chapter 5~

"What is wrong with the boy?"

"He is in a coma, Your Majesty." The Doctor nervously stated.

"Cure him or else I'll have your head." The Emperor stated darkly.

The Doctor gulped and said pleadingly, "Please, give me some time Your Majesty."

"One month." The Emperor stated before leaving the audience room.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

The Doctor was finally able to find the cure an hour before his time limit was up.

Draven woke up in an infirmary confused.

"Good, you are finally awake!" The Doctor chirped before running out of the room to inform His Majesty of the great news.

After several seconds of blankly staring at the pastel pink wall, It finally dawned on him that he was reincarnated as a baby and his memories from his past life returned after his month-long coma.

Draven realized that he has been reincarnated as the villain in the romance novel named, "A Love so Beautiful: The Saintess is Loved by all."

That novel was the novel that he hated the most named in his previous life.

This was because the heroine of the novel, Tiffany Rose, was a two-faced bitch while the 4 male leads were stupid to fall for her tricks. Tiffany was able to capture the hearts of many people both male and female.

As a result, Tiffany was able to frame innocent people easily because of her innocent persona.

Draven felt angry just thinking about it.

Plus, he can't believe he reincarnated as the so-called villainous prince, Draven Von Ale.

The only reason why he even finished the goddamn novel was that the villain had the same first name as him which was Draven.

In the novel, Draven Von Ale is the illegitimate prince of the Gravlax Empire and was brought to the palace a year after his mother's death.

There, he was abused by the maids and his older siblings for having two-colored eyes: orange and blue. Those born in the Royal family all had cerulean blue eyes while Draven had only one cerulean eye. They treated him as if he was a monster because of it. They often called him cursed.

Soon, many believed that he was truly cursed and will bring destruction to the Empire. It didn't help the fact that during his stay at Crimson Cross Academy, he was rumored to be bullying other nobles, especially the heroine, Tiffany Rose who is the daughter of a Baron.

Tiffany Rose was very beautiful with long curly red hair and green eyes. She captured the hearts of everyone in the Academy including Draven's older brother, Crown Prince Broccoli Von Ale, and his older sister, Princess Butter Von Ale.

On the day he was supposed to graduate from the Academy at 18 years old, he was framed and tortured to death by his older brother Crown Prince Broccoli and the heroine Tiffany.

And he, a teenage boy who barely reached the age of 13 years old in his previous life who was murdered by his jealous friend, reincarnated into the body of the villain, Draven Von Ale who is currently a 6 year old boy.

"Fuck!" The little 6-year-old cursed angrily.