Chapter Three

When she was pregnant, she was wearing a pregnancy girdle all the time to make sure that her bump wouldn't be that obvious, especially when she goes to school. It may have been very risky in the baby's health, but Archie nor Hermione nor Hiram finding out about it is riskier for her. She only trusted Hermosa and Katie to know about the baby because they are the only people that did not disappoint her so far.

When she gave birth, Aria was hidden with her trusted people's houses all the time, making sure that no one finds out about her, especially anyone from Riverdale, considering that the baby is ginger and Archie is the first and last ginger Veronica hooked up with. That is also her reason why she did not go to their supposed-to-be meet-up at Pop's once a year.

Every time Hiram and Hermione visit Veronica, the two help her clean up the house, removing any baby things that will drop hints that she just had a baby. Katie or Hermosa will then get Aria away from the house until her parents are gone.

"I'm so proud to have you, Aria. I just have to keep you now from everyone because everything's still complicated," Veronica felt guilty of keeping her a secret.

Knowing how ambitious Veronica is in life, despite her little secret, she was able to graduate from Barnard and become very rich and successful in life. She was able to build a jewelry business called "Gilmore Gems & Jewels." However, when she works, she has a baby carrier in her chest for the first few years of her work, making her called "The She-Wolf of Wall Street" because of multi-tasking between selling and babysitting. And because of that, she attracts lots of men because they see how much of an alpha she is.

Years later, when Aria started schooling, Veronica brings her to school first, then that's when she'll go to work. Aria's school, if I may add, is one of the most prestigious schools in NYC, because who are we kidding? Her mom is Veronica Lodge! Then on lunch break, Veronica fetches her to school, and she gets to stay in the shop, entertaining the customers about the most fascinating and clever questions that could ever exist.

"Thanks for being loyal in this shop, T-Dub," Veronica smiled.

"I came for the products, but I stayed for your daughter," he winked.

One day, almost Christmas time, it was storming snow. Of course, no one dares to go out and buy in their store, so Ronnie and Aria decide to just go home. However...

"Fuck my life!" Veronica shouted.

"Momma, language!" Aria responded, covering her ears.

"I'm sorry, mija, but how couldn't I? The car wouldn't start at this quixotic timing!"

"Is there someone you can contact and rescue us from this snow nightmare?"

"Are you kidding? I'm Veronica Lodge! Of course, there are hundreds I could contact about that. The thing is, I left my phone at our house."

"Well, truly, "fucked" is one way to describe our situation."

"Excuse me?" Veronica raised her eyebrows.

"But you said it first!" Aria raised her eyebrows back.

"Why does my offspring have to get my alphaness?" Veronica rolled her eyes.

After long hours of waiting that felt like days, a good-looking man came to visit and rescue them.

"You, girls, need a lift?" He goes out of his limousine with an umbrella and goes to where the girls are located.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Veronica questioned.

"You probably don't know me but my sister buys in your store all the time and I always go along to help her carry the items."