Seven~

Tamaki's POV

 I sat up, yawning still. "S-Sorry... about the walk... we can always do something else if you don't like rain." I said, stretching my arms about my head. "We can waste the day away by talking." Mirio suggested, leaning against my slightly. "I... that's not... wasting, really..." I replied. He smiled. I was so tired... I just wanted to cuddle with Mirio until I fell asleep... "So how about we do that?" he said. I yawned. "Kay... just... keep it lively enough so I..."

 "Tama, you're falling asleep mid-sentence, you sure you don't wanna sleep?" Mirio asked, ruffling my hair. I shook my head. "Nmmm. I'm okay... thanks." I replied, trying to blink the sleep away from my expression. It was obviously not working out very well. "Before we... start talking... Tamaki..." Mirio trailed off. I yawned. "Hm?" I replied, not currently having enough energy to make out a sentence. "Can I... can I kiss you?"

 I nearly fainted. "K-kiss m-me...?" I stammered. Mirio nodded sheepishly. "You're my boyfriend now... s-so, I thought-" I instinctively had my lips against his, wanting to fulfill any of his requests. He kissed me back. When I pulled away, my face was red and his was even redder. "T-Thanks." he stammered. I smiled weakly. "Now we can talk," he said after a minute. I nodded, and we started talking for hours on end. Like, I lost track of time. Mirio was so easy to talk to.

 While we were talking, we both blushed on several occasions while revealing our secrets. "I'm scared of a lotta things. The weirdest things. Like a little kid. I'm scared of the dark, rain, any person with dark pink hair– yeah, it's weird." Mirio admitted. I laughed. "Seriously?" "Yeah... you?" "I'm afraid of losing people." I replied. We went silent. "I'll be here whenever you need me. Don't worry." "Thanks." "Hey, why don't you tell me about a movie you like? I wanna know so Nejire doesn't pick all the time."

 We talked until nine thirtyish, when I realized that I could probably sleep without throwing my new schedule off. I didn't tell Mirio, not wanting to ruin his fun, but he noticed. "Okay, sleepyhead. Go lie down." he said. I tilted my head at him, yawning. "Are you... sure...?" I asked, even the word "sleepyhead" making me more tired. He nodded, pulling back the blankets so I could lie down. I was surprised when he climbed in next to me.

 "Get comfortable." Mirio said. Instinctively, I assumed my favorite sleeping position, which resulted with my head on Mirio's chest. But I didn't care... I was so tired. Mirio patted my hair, stroking it once or twice. "There... yep... that's it, you can sleep..."

Mirio's POV

       I guess I fell asleep too. At first, I didn't remember that I was still in Tamaki's room until I looked around a little. He kept his room so dark, it was a little scary. I started to stand up until I remember also that Tamaki's head was on top of my chest. But he was shaking, one of his hands gripping the top of my shirt and in a cold sweat. I think he was having a nightmare. A bad one, too. I stroked his hair, trying to calm him down a little. Instead of comforting him, though, it startled him awake. His eyes shot open and he started breathing really heavily, his hands shaking more than they were before. I pulled him into a loose hug, stroking his hair. "What's wrong...?" I asked soothingly. He took a shuddering breath and buried his face into my shoulder. "I don't really wanna... talk about it." he murmured. "Okay... try and go back to sleep for me, kay?" I whispered, He gave a slight nod. I kept stroking his hair, something that seemed to be relaxing him and giving me a little enjoyment.

 I kept stroking Tamaki's hair until he was sleeping peacefully again. It didn't take long. I was starting to doze off again too, but I heard my name. "Tama?" I whispered. Tamaki stirred, burying his head farther into my chest. He murmured my name in his sleep. I Laughed quietly and nuzzled my face into his hair. He grunted quietly and murmured something, stretching in a way that reminded me of a cat. I eventually fell asleep again and slept deeply and soundly the rest of the night, not waking up again.

         When I woke up around nine thirty in the morning, Tamaki's warmth wasn't there. I sat up, finding Tamaki on the floor lying on his stomach, sketching a building that appeared to be UA. It didn't look done, nor did it say that it was UA. I could just tell. It was really detailed and it was obvious what it was. Tamaki was really good at drawing like that, and I didn't even realize it.

 "Wow, Tama, that's amazing," I said. His pencil hovered over the paper as he stopped, his face turning a light shade of red. "T-Tha...nks.." he stammered. I slipped out of his bed and sat down next to him. "Morning." I said. "Morning. I got breakfast if you want some." he said without looking up from the small piece of paper he was using. I was a little surprised. Before I could say anything, he glanced indirectly at his desk, where two plates of pancakes were sitting, and smiled faintly. I grabbed them, pushed one toward him, and dug into the other. "Did you make these?" I asked. He shook his head. "Lunch Rush." he replied, his voice hushed and almost muted by the quiet sounds of his pencil across the paper. "Thanks anyway." I said, nuzzling my head against my shoulder. He stood up, tucked the paper and pencil away, and sat back down, nuzzling against me afterward. The two of us ate our pancakes together in connected silence, nuzzled against each other. Warm, connected, silence. With Tamaki.