wild bunny encounter!

After a 15 minute drive I finally got to the pizza plex, I saw my boss standing in front of the entrance, I exited my car and went up to him. "Hello boss" I said to him "hello l/n, anyways I'm here to just tell you what you have to do in these 6 hours. You have to make sure no one is inside and keep an eye on the animatronics, that's basically all. Good luck on your first shift l/n." I nodded "Thanks boss" I said while he gave me the key to the entrance to the pizza plex and left

Oh well... let's see what magic and gifts will this new fazbear location bring, I opened the door and went inside the building, I didnt need to worry about security since I had the security level on max. I decided to look around the main lobby or whatever this was. I looked at the giant golden freddy statue "...when did they have time to build this thing and is it made of actual gold-" knowing Fazbear Entertainment is a huge company and is in the top 3 of the biggest companies in the world it's understandable if they will have something like that. I decided to check out some of the places, there were 2 shops, what seems like to be a mini restaurant and a shop, a plushie shop actually.

I decided to not go to any of those places since they were closed, I decided to go up the escalators, when reaching the top I locked around, and saw a giant red door with red and white squares at the bottom of the doors im a domino line, on top of the door was a sign "...a.. daycare? Why?-"

I was confused so I decided to check it out, but excactly when I wanted to open the door, someone grabbed my shoulder. I looked behind me and there was a while rabbit person... well to be more specific a mascot looking white rabbit. I panicked for a second and then tried getting away by stomping on the mascots toes, as i did, in result the mascot let a feminine human scream, I took that opportunity to run, I went in the elevator and clicked on the next floor before the weird mascot would get me. It almost got in, and I got to see it a little better. It was a female looking rabbit fursuit of some kind and a giant blue bowtie, the suit had a lot of stitches and diffrent colors, it was kind of pretty to be honest... anyways I should better focus and not think about that.