a gift from a respected person.

Vanessa's POV:

Finally after long hours of work I finished the rabbit mask for Y/N.
I stand up while holding it in front of me.

"Wonderful! When are you planning to give it to them?" Glitchtrap asked.
"Probably next time I see them which is the next night shift" I replied.

I put down the mask on the table and go wash my hands from the paint.

Y/N's POV:

I wake up.

"Nnghhauhhh....." I groan
I check my phone quickly
"Wait... 3:55PM!?.. wow I really did uh... sleep-"
I slowly get out of bed and put on some comfortable clothes on and get on my laptop.
"Oh well let's see what the hell hole of the blue bird will show me today"
--
1 hour later...
--
My phone vibrates
I open it and see a message from vanessa

Vanessa: "hey there flower! Are you coming to the night shift today? I have a giiifttt :>>"

You: "yup! Even tho I woke up like an hour ago I guess I could come to today's night shift"

Vanessa: "great! I worked really hard on it. You will love it!"

You: "why wouldn't I love it? I saw the drawings yesterday in that thing where you stay for the night shift, they're really pretty!!"

Vanessa: "oh wait you saw those?"

You: "yeah! I remember one of them being this golden bunny in a purple vest and tie"

Vanessa: "oh ye that's nothing! There's stuff way cooler than that"

You: "will you show meee??? :]]]"

Vanessa: "but of course!"

You: "ayyy!!!"

Me and vanessa chat for a bit more... before realizing it was 11:30pm

(Ps. Yes I know, two gay individuals(or whatever your gender is) texting for over 5 hours home crazy lmao)

I quickly send vanessa a goodbye and see you later and start getting ready for my shift at the pizza plex.

After 5 minutes I run out of the house and quickly get to the pizza plex.

I clocked in the shift and I go the lazer tag area to see vanessa.
After entering it I see her at the top of the tower waving at me. I waved back and quickly went there.

Vanessa: "hey there flower!~ nice to see ya again!" Vanessa says as she hugs me tightly.
Y/n: "hey miss Emerald eyes! Good seeing ya again too" I say while hugging her back

Vanessa: "well remember I told you about a gift I made for you?"
Y/n: "yeah what about it?"
Vanessa pulls out a rabbit mask out of her bag "look what I made you!!!"
I look at the mask in disbelief. It's so adorable!! I snatch it out of her hands and put it on "I LOVE IT!!!" I squealed

Vanessa: "I'm glad you do!"

Vanessa's PoV:

I'm nervous that the plan won't work out. "Its going to be fine! Don't worry." Glitchtrap said.
Are you sure? "Yes vanny. Soon, I will start appearing in their mind. You connected some of my remnant to the mask, right?"
Yep.
"Great! Then it should work out well."
That's good to know I guess...

(519 words)