what in the hells was that?

(Hi guys!! I wrote a note at the end)

(Y/N's pov:)

*I jolt awake in cold sweat. What in the hells was that? Certainly a nightmare but.. augh.. I need to clear my head. I sit on the bed and reach for my phone, turning it on blinds me for a second. I check the time; 3:47AM. great.*

*i stand up and stretch before making my way into the bathroom, i turn the liguts on which again, blind me. I look in the mirror and my eyes have heavy bags under them. Yeah the new job certainly did a number on my sleep.*

*i wash my face quickly and dry it. I leave the bathroom to make my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My eyes trying to focus on the darkness around me, and I see nothing but quick flashes of rabbits shadows. What?*

*i finally make my way into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. I look at my phone which I unconsciously took with myself and decide to see if vanessa is awake.*

(Vanessa's POV:)

*as I lay on my bed, i can't stop thinking about Y/N. Their eyes, their laughter their.. no. This is not what I'm supposed to be feeling! They are just another clueless puppet in glitchtraps collection. Another sheep that fell prey to the wolf in sheeps clothing.*

*maybe.. just maybe I'll be able to scare them away. It's probably not too la-*

Vanessa: *what? A notification? God.. at this hour too???*

*I pick up the phone and open it to see a notification from.. Y/N?? What are they doing awake?*

Y/N: "Hey Ness you awake?"
Vanessa: "yeah, why? What's up?"
Y/N: "eh nothing just.. had a weird nightmare. Kinda shaken up about it."

*wha- nightmare? God don't tell me.*

Vanessa: "oh damn, a nightmare woke you up? Tell me more"
Y/N: "wanna call? Might be easier to explain that way"
Vanessa: "uh i mean, sure! Why not lol"

*I wait for Y/N to call me. After a minute or two They call and I immediately pick up*

Vanessa: "hello again bunny!"
Y/N: "oh bunny? That's new"
Vanessa: "yeah don't mind it. Anyways tell me or that nightmare of yours!"

*as they begin to retell what they saw in the nightmare i sit there, hoping it's just an ordinary nightmare. They sound really tired, like they haven't slept for months or years even.*

*as they tell more and more of the nightmare, my eyes widen a bit. It's too late I can't- I can't scare them away now it's- god dammit.*

Y/N: "-and yeah that's basically it. *yaawn*.."
V: "o-oh that's uh- that didn't sound too fun"
Y/N: "certainly wasn't. So uh, you wanna stay in call a bit more o-"
V: "go get some sleep bunny."
Y/N: "oh uh, okay! Goodnight emerald"
V: "night."

*i hang up the phone and place it beside me on the bed.*
V: "glitchtrap?."
GT: "Hmmmm? What do you want?"
V: "Y/N is uh, they're in the early stages of submission."
GT: "well isn't that great! Glad there's some progress. Now, get some sleep we have a bloody long night tomorrow..."

*i don't want them to fullt submit to glitchtrap. Being a mindless murderer is a fate I wouldn't wish upon even my worst enemy. I may still be able to save them. Im running against the clock here.*

(574 words)

(Hello again! Hope you liked this chapter! Now, for what i wanted to say;
1. I have my own original character that I really wanna share some stuff about so if anyones interested I will soon start a separate fic for them!

2. I have a twitter account! I don't speak of the fanfic there and not planning to ever BUT. I do post art there. So if y'all wanna follow me on other platforms;
https://twitter.com/VannyAte

3. Chapter releases will NOT have a consistency. I will write them when I feel like it :] )