emerald eyes

Y/N's POV:

"I think you should go back to work y/n"
The rabbit lady said, looking at me with a serious look, but still smiling. "Well yeah duh- also I never got your name-"
"Vanessa, my names vanessa." She said before I could complete the sentence.
"Oh!- alright! Well I guess I will see you later Vanessa!" I said smiling "you too" she said as I left that room on the top of the tower

I hope she doesn't idk.. burn down the place and stuff. I mean the pizza plex is big anyways. As I go down the long spiral staircase I suddenly hear vanessa call my name.
"Y/n!" She shouted "yeah?" I shouted back. "You don't actually need to do work theres security bots like everywhere!" What? Really!? "You can chill with me if you want to" she shouted "uhh sure!" I shout back as I start walk up the stairs AGAIN. Freaking AuGh.

As I reach the top of the stairs I see vanessa just standing there "welcome back" she said smiling "thank you" I answer

Vanny's POV:

is it too early? Yes. I think it's way too early. They cannot know.
"Good thinking vanny... I am impressed." Glitchtrap spoke to me from the headspace. I will first bond with them and try to trap them in my web of lies. I will feel bad but I did the same with someone I really cared about after only less than a day knowing her. I still feel bad for what happened but I feel like it was the right choice. "Because it was! Look at you now! If you manage to get them to your.. no mot your. OUR side, then you both will be unstoppable! You both will make a mark on this world! Toghether! Oh I already imagen the haters hating and the fans loving! Ohoho!" Glitchtrap said.

"Vanessa? Are you alright?" Y/n looks at me worried "you've been staring into the abyss for like a minute-"
"Oh wha- oh yeah I'm good! Don't worry about it." I need to concentrate. I can't let my guard down nor get too attached to them.

Y/n's pov:

Vanessa has been staring into the abyss for like 2 minutes and its making me worried- "uh.. let's just go in the room again! I can actually show you some cool stuff I can do!" She said as she snapped back into reality

(Time skip to 5:40 am)

We are both laughing hysterically. "Pppft!! Could you even IMAGEN that!?" Vanessa said still laughing "yeah! It's like totally EuGh" I say laughing.
Vanessa looks at the time on her laptop
"Oh I guess it's time for you to go. Its 5:40." She says "awh man... actually wanna come over to my house?" She thinks for a bit "uhh sure!" She says as she puts her laptop in a bag. "And the furry suit?" I say "huh? Oh that? Yeah it can stay here. no one comes up here anyways."

"Alright! So lets just go to my car and ill take you to my house" she nods
After a bit of time we both leave the pizza plex and go to my car, the early sun is shining upon us. I have finally gotten myself a friend!

Vanessa's pov:
"Good job on finding a new victim for our cult, vanny." Glitchtrap says as me and y/n walk to their car.
I am so so sorry, y/n.

(583 words)