the glamrock bear

After finally arriving to the ACTUAL pizzaria through the elevator, when I walked outside... "hi, please take this map" ..a bot just popped out of nowhere and asked me to take a map. "What in the world-" I take the map and the bot says thank you and just stays from where it came.

I continued walking and looking around, there wasn't a sign of anything alive at that moment. I thought about the glamrock animatronics, I mean. We went from normal animals to freakin buff looking gators with star glasses, I mean.. I don't blame them for having weird ideas, Fazbear Entertainment just does whatever it wants. They even created a vr game to laugh about their past and forget it... I think so at least. I mean how so you forget about a 80's child murderer that is also the one who created the Fazbear franchise.

While thinking about stuff I stumbled across a door. "Museum & greenrooms"
Huh.. I mean doesn't hurt anyone to check it out right? I mean I wanna see if freddy is okay he manufactured during a show. As I entered the room, I saw freddy standing outside his room. "What the heck...?" I whispered. Freddy looked around and saw me, I jumped a little. He started walking towards me and making direct eye contact which scared me even more. "Hello there security guard y/n." Wait did they code him so he will recognize me? Smart I guess "o-oh- uhhh hello freddyyyy!-" I was so scared I couldn't think straight nor talk straight. "Freddy, why aren't you in your greenroom? I thought you were supposed to be on lockdown."
He looked nervous and had a quick peek to his stomach hatch. "Is there something is your stomach hatch freddy?" After saying that I heard breathing inside freddy's chest cavity. "S-s-security guard y/n I- I don't know how I got here." He responded nervously. "May I have a look in your stomach hatch?" He didn't answer me, for some reason it sounded like a child was inside freddy's chest cavity

After a pause of 3 minutes I decided to take freddy back to his greenroom. This time he went there himself without my command, but it's still weird that there was breathing inside his stomach. If it's not a living being then its something unnatural and I'm gonna be quittin if it is! I mean I like horror but not if it happens irl. I decided to go to the lazer tag area to look around more. Hopefully no one will be there.