who's that?

(I will leave a note at the end so please read it when you finish reading this chapter!)

Y/N's POV:

I quickly put on the mask vanessa made me and look around. But... something feels wrong. Why do I feel like I'm being watched???
I decided to call vanessa and ask her about it.
...
...
.Vanessa picked up the phone
"oh hey y/n!"
"Hey vanessa- I have a question about the mask.."
"Yeah wussup?"
"For some reason I feel like I'm being watched when I have the mask on. Is that like- normal?"
"Oh uh.. yeah it's- it's okay I guess.."

I can tell she's panicked. Is she lying to me? Or... no who am I kidding. We may not be really close but she does not seem to be the type of person who doesn't hide anything. even from strangers.

I can trust her. Right?

"Are you sure? You sound panicked"

"Yeah yeah yeah all good y/n! No worries. It's fine. Probably just your mind playing tricks on you! Are you afraid of rabbits or something?"
She giggles and I smile slightly. Her giggle is... cute? Kind of innocent too. I like it

"I mean I did see you in that creepy rabbit fursuit so that probably was it! Heh." I let out a sigh or both relief and worry. I don't think it's my mind. It felt real

"Alright that was the only reason I pretty much called... so cya! I guess-"

"Alright y/n! Goodbye. It was a pleasure talking with you again luv!" After saying that she hung up.

Wh- did she just call me "luv"? Is she British or something?
As I thought that I silently giggled to myself as I imagined her voice with a heavy British accent. I don't know why it's funny.

I leave the bathroom and go straight to my bed. I feel surprisingly really tired. I do not know why but I just... do.

I slowly drift off to slumber as my head clears of all thoughts.

Vanessa POV:

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit...
I didn't think they would see him when putting on the mask. That is NOT what I planned.
"So, Vanny, might explain why in the love of the mon existent fucking GOD did y/n see my replica when they first put on the mask?"
"do you think I don't have the same question!?!?!" I shout those words at glitchtrap then cover my mouth "oops.."

"Did you just..." glitchtrap begins to creep over towards me slowly.
"I-I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" I say in a very panicked voice.

As glitchtrap towers over me I am looking down with my eyes shut hard and my hands are hugging myself.

"Do not let that repeat again, Vanny. Next time that happens I will not let that slide. You have gotten my mercy this time." Glitchtrap backs away back into the shadows

As I open my eyes I breath heavily. God fucking Dammit..

I need to act fast now. I need to recruit them and I have to do it FAST.

I have to think of a plan.

(511 words)

(Note; so, hi! I finally updated!
All I really wanted to say is that I apologize for a long wait and that on the 8th I'm gonna be getting an Ao3 account so I might move this and other fanfics there! I will update with my final decision.
Have a nice day amigos! Adios!)