Moving into the 1-B Dorm

Two Hours After Classes

The teachers received a message from Nezu to meet in the conference room. When they arrived, they were surprised to see All Might and Nezu already in the room.

"Why are we here?" Aizawa asked as he sat down. "Did you find more evidence on Midoriya being the traitor?"

"Shota, enough with all this traitor talk." Midnight scolded her friend. "Midoriya is not the traitor."

"During his last class, Midoriya ran out and rushed to the infirmary. While he was there, he mentioned to Chiyo and All Might that his classmates were blatantly discriminating against the quirkless population despite knowing that Ragdoll had her quirk stolen by the villain in Kamino." Nezu stated, looking at the erasure hero. "What I want to know, Aizawa, is why you were sleeping during this discussion."

"I did not think there was any reason for me to be involved in the discussion." Aizawa explained.

"Aizawa." Snipe growled. "You know that Mirio became quirkless after he was hit by a quirk-erasin' bullet during the Shie Hassaikai Raid. Now your students are disrespectin' the quirkless despite the fact that Midoriya and three of your students were a part of the same raid knowin' that he lost Permeation. If I find out that any of those three kids were discriminatin' against the quirkless..."

"That won't be necessary, Snipe." Nezu stated, interrupting the cowboy-themed hero. "I think Aizawa is so used to having a quirk that he forgets that Erasure doesn't have any effect on mutant quirks."

"My niece in I-Island is also quirkless. She helped the young heroes that were there save her home and they forget that she's quirkless. Your students said that the quirkless gives more responsibility to the heroes but without her intelligence and help, I-Island would still be under the villains' control." All Might said, glaring at the sleep deprived hero.

"I don't think you're aware of the discrimination that the quirkless goes through. If you're not aware of our world's history but when quirks first appeared, then let me educate you. Your ancestors were discriminated against because they were once the minority. But now, the quirkless suffer from that same discrimination because they are now the minority. The quirkless are now 1 in 20 people." Nezu explained.

"Clearly I made a mistake in sleeping during that discussion. But I didn't think it would get this far." Aizawa said, making All Might and Nezu looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing ever goes too far for you." All Might muttered.

"Recovery Girl and I fear that Midoriya feels unsafe among his classmates especially with a certain accusation looming in the air." Nezu stated, looking at Aizawa with disapproval. "Therefore I am allowing Midoriya to be moved to the 1-B dorm. Since he is on sick leave for his stomach virus, he will return to classes when he feels better."

"Why would you think that Midoriya is not faking these accusations? He's clearly trying to run away from this and he's using Class B." Aizawa said.

"Are you aware that Ashido tried to harm Young Midoriya severely two days ago?" All Might asked harshly. "Ashido intentionally tried to melt his arm yesterday and his teammates didn't defend him or reprimand her for doing such a villainous act. I had to disqualify their team as a result."

"I guess my bet's off on Uraraka and Midoriya getting together." Midnight said sullenly.

"What do you mean?" Present Mic asked.

"What do you think, Hizashi? Have you seen the way that Midoriya's classmates look at him?" Midnight asked. "Uraraka saved Midoriya during the Joint Training and he thanked her. Now she's treating him like he's an enemy. He's going to lose feelings for her, if he hasn't already. All over a stupid misunderstanding."