Frustrations, Realizations and Explanations

Katsuki was sick and tired of these extras when Glasses thought that someone like Izuku Midoriya would be the fucking traitor. The one person that has always been a hero but a notebook suddenly makes him one. When Katsuki was about to tell them that in the back of the notebook were notes to improve his and Todoroki's quirks and support items for Round Face, Tail and Sparky, Ponytail butted in talking about Hands at the mall. What surprised him more was Round Face asking if the nerd and the sub level boss planned the attack on the camp. Todoroki proved major points of the nerd not being a traitor and even Kirishima. But still Glasses didn't believe it and Ponytail said it was best to avoid talking to the nerd until Aizawa denies or backs up Glasses' claim.

Since then, Katsuki noticed that Izuku was going back to his old self, the look of abandonment in his eyes as everyone was ignoring him. But he and Todoroki never left his side. Then Aizawa came in adding fuel to the fire creating a fucking inferno saying that he believes that the notebook is enough to prove that the nerd is the traitor.

The nerd comes downstairs and he's met with hostility and coldness. Then most of the extras went one step further, calling him Deku as if he meant nothing to them anymore. The extras started treating him like a fucking disease and moving their seats away from him, acting Like everything he has done means nothing anymore. Katsuki gave his former friend the space he needed when he needed it.

On the outside, he was as calm as he could be. But inside, he was ready to explode like his quirk seeing how much the extras treated the nerd like a fucking villain. Since Flat Face, Sparky and Raccoon Eyes were no longer his friends when the three dummies didn't believe that Izuku wasn't the traitor, he was more hostile to them of all the extras. Shitty Hair didn't believe that the nerd was the traitor but since Raccoon Eyes is his girlfriend, he wasn't as vocal in defending Izuku after that late night class meeting but he didn't participate in the other extras' bullshit.

Katsuki was so pissed at him for defending what Raccoon Eyes almost did to the nerd in hero class, especially since Shitty Hair believes that he is innocent. Sure she is his girlfriend and he has a right to defend her but not telling her off for almost permanently handicapping the nerd pissed the Explosion user off even more.

Then there was Round Face, the nerd's first friend in twelve years because Katsuki knew he lost that right. The day of her birthday, Izuku told her Happy Birthday but she ignored him, making him slump and Katsuki knew that he was humiliated. He couldn't give her the gloves for her birthday present because the drawing of the gloves wasn't finished and Glasses stole his notebook.

Then the last person he expected to defend the nerd was Orange Hair or Man Hands he used to think when he saw her. He watched in surprise as she sat across the nerd with her friends at lunch. Then Glasses and Ponytail approached the table wanting to talk to her privately. When she was about to leave, he was cursing internally because Glasses said they would talk to the extras from the other class if Izuku associated with them.

But then Izuku grabbed Orange Hair's hand so she wouldn't go with them and she stood up to the extras which surprised Katsuki, who looked shocked when they left the table. After they left, he saw the nerd get up from his seat. The Explosion user went up behind Orange Hair while she was talking to Lizard and overheard the former telling the green haired girl to keep an eye on Izuku because she was worried that there . So he interrupted and sat in Izuku's seat putting his phone in front of her telling her to put in her number. She looked creeped out but he explained the situation while not saying he has a girlfriend and she obliged. He told her what was happening with the extras in the text messages.

After the next few classes came the straw that broke the camel's back. Raccoon Eyes, Round Face, Glasses, Frog, Ponytail, Sparky and Birthday Suit. They were discriminating against the quirkless. They forgot about the cat lady from the camp who got her quirk taken away by All For One. Birthday Suit casually said that a quirkless boy in her school committed suicide. It made him sick to his stomach because he bullied Izuku for the last eleven years and the worst thing he did was tell him to take a swan dive off the roof. If Izuku took it seriously, Katsuki knew he would have been dead by that fucking sludge villain and the extras said that Izuku was being selfish and irresponsible when he ran in there while those heroes were the real useless ones.