The Calm Before the Storm

In Heroics training, All Might decided to do something that he has never done before.

The twenty students were standing in front of the former hero in their costumes. "Alright young heroes. Today we will be doing things a little unorthodox." All Might announced.

"What will we be doing today, sir?" Iida asked.

"Today we will be doing a handicap match."

"I volunteer to be the villain. We might as well just get this over with." Izuku said, getting looks of shock from All Might, Shoto and Kacchan.

All Might stopped his successor. "Not so fast, young Midoriya. I wasn't done. Today's class can be seen in two ways. The first is how well you work in a group against a strong opponent. The second is how well you can fight against strong opponents by yourself. I believe you had several chances to see this in action. So we will have four villains and each villain will go against a group of heroes that I will handpick from those lots."

"Fine but I choose to go against the whole class except Kacchan and Shoto once it reaches my turn."

"May I ask why?"

"Practice." Izuku simply said.

"Very well." All Might said, getting looks of shock from the seventeen students.

-------------------------------------

Katsuki, Shoto and Yaoyorozu each defeated their groups. When it was finally Izuku's turn to be the villain, he didn't expect what happened next.

Sato raised his hand. "I'm not fighting Midoriya."

Koda signed, 'Me too.'

"I don't want to fight him." Mineta said.

"This is odd. Is there a reason why?" All might asked.

Before Sato and Koda could say anything, Mineta blurted out, "It's because he has this really scary look on his face! Like he wants to kill someone!"

(It looks like someone dug himself a hole.)

All Might looked at Mineta with disapproval. "When I fought the nomu at the USJ, I had a 'really scary look' on my face. Does that mean I wanted to kill?"

"No but.." Mieta started to say.

All Might interrupted Mineta. "I went against young Midoriya and young Bakugo for the practical exam, playing the role of the villain and I had a 'really scary look' on my face. Does that mean I wanted to kill them?"

"No..."

All Might interrupted Mineta once more. "Then you should understand, Mineta, that when a hero has this 'really scary look' on his or her face, it means they're giving it their all. Young Midoriya has faced powerful villains. He cannot afford to be weak in front of them otherwise it would result in his death. If you act like this because of young Midoriya, how will you act when Mirko is in front of you?"

'He'll probably piss his pants.' Izuku thought as he glared at the little pervert before turning back to his mentor. "This is coming from the pervert who has this disgusting look when it comes to spying on the girls. Should I mention how many times he tried to look under Yaoyorozu's skirt? There's also the hole in the boys locker room where he said these things about the girls when we had that race after the Internships and Jiro poked his eye with her jack from the girls' locker room."

Mineta laughed nervously. "That's not true."

"Midoriya's telling the truth." Jiro said. "Mineta tried to spy on us."