KB 1

(Requested by luvlykoos 💜) (Yes, a new little JK book! 💞)

Dear bookie,

Kookie pwayed wif the noonas and hyungs hewe, they nice! They nice to Kookie! They let Kookie pway wif their toys! I glad that they nice to Kookie!

-Kookie :))

Jungkook gasped as he heard his name being called. He giggled, it's probably lunch time. His door opened and he's met with one of the woman that work here at the orphanage.
"Jian noona!" Jungkook screamed, making grabby hands. Jian chuckles, picking him up.
"Is Kookie's tummy ready to be filled with delicious food?" She asks as she rubbed Jungkook's stomach.

"Yesh!" Jungkook says, smiling. They got out of the room and Jungkook told Jian how he played with the older kids there and how they're so nice to let him play with their toys. They reached the cafeteria and they're immediately greeted, especially Jungkook.

He was the youngest and the smallest in this orphanage, so having all the attention to him was normal by now. Of course he greeted back, waving and giggling as he gave some of them a high-five.

"What food today, lunch noona?" Jungkook asks as Jian made sure he can see the food.
"Some delicious healthy food, little one" The lunch lady says, smiling.
"Weally? Koo excited!" Jungkook says, smiling and clapping his hands in excitement.

Jungkook is told to sit on a table he wants to while Jian gets food for him. He sat at a nearby table where he greeted the older kids.
"Thankie for pwaying wif me, noonas, hyungs" Jungkook says and the older kids nodded with a smile, giving him their leftover cookies.

"Kids, you eat that, Kookie got his food already" Jian says as she got back, sitting down to feed Jungkook.
"Okay, Jian noona/unnie!" The kids at the table says and ate their cookie.
"Delicious?" Jian asks and Jungkook gave a thumbs up, smiling with his cheeks stuffed.

"Go on and chew, Kookie... We don't want you starving"

 We don't want you starving"