KB 17

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SELFHARM ⚠️ TW]

Dear diary,

Today was a very bad day. Dads had found out what I had been doing and they're not happy. They took me to the hospital since I haven't been eating and collapsed when I walked in the kitchen. Now, they're telling me to eat because I've became so skinny. They also saw my cuts on the arms and now I've been prescribed with antidepressants, dads told me that if I don't take these, they would ground me. What a great 15th birthday, yay.

-Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs as he closes his diary, staring at it. He then looked at the tray on his bed. Jin had brought his food in and warned him that if he doesn't eat, he won't be able to go out. He sighs and walked to his bed and stared at the food.

"Why did they have to find out? Stupid Jungkook letting himself collapse in front of his dads" He says, hitting his head.
"Now they won't let me go out if I don't take those stupid pills" He says, huffing. He shakily picked his chopsticks before taking a deep breath.

"You can do this" He says to himself before finally succeeding in picking up food. He gulped and opened his mouth, putting the food in his mouth. He starts chewing, smiling a little. He hadn't had good food for probably a month now, he only had granola bars and water.

He heard a knock on his door, it opened and he's met with Namjoon.
"Oh, you're eating, that's good, bub" Namjoon says, smiling as he gave a thumbs up. Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"Make sure to take your antidepressants, Koo" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded again. After 5 minutes, Jungkook finally finished eating. He started at the plate and felt proud of himself. He grabbed the pills and took one, using the water that came with the food.

"Good job, Jungkookie... "