KB 20

Dear diary

Dear diary.

School sucks. Fuck everything. I hate life. I'll try to talk to Jae.

-Jungkook.

Jungkook wipes his tears, slamming the book closed. He stared at the picture frame, grabbing it. He caresses his face. It was taken when he was 10. He scoffs.

"It must be nice to be a child again... No problems, no everything. I wish I would go back to being a child. It's hard..." He says, sighing. He sniffles, continuously wiping the tears that fell down his cheeks.

"I was a happy child... What happened to me?" He says, biting his bottom lip. He's startled as the frame accidentally fell, causing it to scatter. He stared at the glass shards, kneeling down. He grabbed one, staring at his wrist.

He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.
"Jungkook!" He hears, startled. He looks up, seeing Yoongi and Hoseok.
"Jungkookie, let go of the shard, honey" Hoseok says and Jungkook bursts into tears.
"Dads... I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't hurt myself!" Jungkook says, dropping the shard and backing away.

Yoongi carefully picked up the glass shards while Hoseok went and hugged Jungkook.
"I'm so sorry... " He continued to chant, covering his ears.

Jungkook smiled a little as he stared at the small keychain he bought for Jaewon. He sees Jaewon, being dragged by another guy. He frowns, and decided to follow them. He finally reached them. He could see the two, talking and smiling at each other. But he didn't expect what happens next. His jaw dropped as he saw Jaewon and the guy kiss. He saw how the guy wrapped his arms around Jaewon's neck.

Tears formed in his eyes as he watched. He held the keychain tight in his hand, his bottom lip wobbling as he tries his best to not cry. He saw how Jaewon made eye contact with him, how his eyes widened. He shook his head, gulping before running away.

"Jungkook!"