KB 4

Dear bookie,

Dear bookie,

Sometwing good happen to me! I getting adopted! I happy! I gonna have family! I have six daddies! They all handsome and nice and it's the six hyungies! They gonna be Kookie's daddies! Today, they gonna take me! I have to say goodbye to hyungs and noonas Hewe!

-Kookie ♡

Jungkook smiled as he looked up at Jian.
"I'm gonna miss you, little one" Jian says as she crouched down to Jungkook's height. She squishes Jungkook's cheek and kissed his forehead.
"Be a good boy, yeah? Don't give your daddies a hard time" Jian says, tearing up.

"Noona! Why cwy! Kookie gonna be visiting you!" Jungkook says, wiping Jian's tears. He hugged Jian and giggled.
"Stop cwying, noona! I gonna say bye-bye to noonas and hyungs!" Jungkook says and Jian nodded, wiping her tears. She grabbed Jungkook's bag and held his hand.

They got out and everyone was outside. Jungkook gasps, clapping his hands in excitement.
"Kookie! We gonna miss you! Here, we got you some gift!" They all said and each and everyone gave him some gifts. Jungkook smiled and took it all, thanking each and every one of them.

"Bye-bye, hyungs, noonas" Jungkook says and he's picked up by Hoseok. He waved goodbye and they walked out of the orphanage.

Jungkook was tired from the trip back home. Now, Taehyung's holding him in his arms, while he rests his head on his shoulder, asleep.
"He's gonna like his room as soon as he wakes up, I hope" Jimin says as he stared at the sleeping kid, pinching his cheek.

"Jimin, don't wake him up" Taehyung says, glaring. Jungkook whimpered, making them nervous.
"If he wakes up and he's cranky, you guys are gonna eat leftovers" Jin says and they pouted.
"Sorry, Jin hyung" They said and glared at each other.

"Welcome to your new home, little one"