KB Finale

(Hello, everyone

(Hello, everyone... This is me and svftjk 's idea 💀)
(No more entries :(( )

"Jungkookie? Answer me, honey? Jungk-"

Jungkook ends the call, holding his phone tight. He tapped on the button on his side and the bus stops. He got out of the bus, looking around the place. He sees a nearby ice cream shop from the other side of the road. He held onto the straps of his backpack and decided to take his wallet out.

He stared at the money, smiling a little.
"Maybe an ice cream would cheer me up... " He says, sniffling. He takes a deep breath and looked at the traffic light. He waited until it turned red before he crossed the road.

Other pedestrians also followed him, but suddenly, he hears loud screeching and people screaming.
"Kid! Look out!" He hears, looking to his side. Everything happened so fast, he couldn't react or anything. All he felt was pain and he could hear people screaming. He stared at the bright sun, feeling weak.

"Call... ambulance...fast... Don't... Eyes... Don't... Close... " That's all he could hear, it was like he's under the water.
"I'm sorry... Dads... He whispers before everything turned dark....

Jin closes the diary as tears fell down on it. He wipes the tears, not wanting to diary to be wet nor dirty. He then hugged the diary, with the others hugging him too.
"Why...?" Jin says, sniffling. The others are crying too. They just lost someone they took care and loved for so many years.

"Why did he have to leave us?" Jimin says, his voice breaking.
"That phone call... Was the last phone call I'll receive from him... " Yoongi says, sniffling as he gripped his phone tight. Taehyung blankly stared at the photo of a smiling Jungkook, but tears still managed to fall on it.

Jaewon sat on his bed, hugging his legs as he cried. He held the keychain in his hand, his face hidden in his knees. He remembers Jungkook's words before he left permanently.

"I don't wanna see you anymore"

"I'm sorry... "