04- Quirk Awakening (1)

Four years have passed by since Arthur reincarnated to this world.

Since he's been able to walk properly, his training has never been neglected. 

From light exercises to his usual meditation. Arthur could now confidently say he was the strongest amongst his peers.

"I'm already four huh?" Arthur admired his appearance in the mirror. He had to say that choosing Claude's appearance was truly the best decision he's ever made in his life.

Suddenly his bedroom door opened up, "You ready my little prince?" 

Facing his mother's doting gaze, Arthur couldn't help showing a silly smile, "yeah"

They walked out and headed downstairs, nodding to the maids greetings every once in a while.

"I'm telling you no"

"But he's the perfect candidate! he can-"

"Nighteye! I will not-"

This had been a recurring scene that's been happening occasionally ever since the they formally  addressed my existence at the seminar.

Seems like this is the time where uncle Nighteye tries to convince dad to make Mirio his successor.

Arthur frowned slightly at this. Seems like I won't be getting OFA after all? 

Well nothing he could do about it. He was undeniably a bit disappointed about his dad not choosing him but when thinking about the quirk he'd be getting today, he suddenly felt like it didn't matter anymore.

Upon seeing Yue and Arthur heading their way, the two tactically stopped arguing and put the topic on hold.

"Happy birthday son" Toshinori crouched down and brought his son into a warm embrace.

"Seems just like yesterday you were calling me uncle night night" Nighteye smirked as be threw jabs Arthur's way.

Arthur glared fiercely at him, but couldn't stop the red hue that creeped unto his cheeks, "Forget about that already!"

"Hahahaha" Everyone couldn't help laughing and the vaguely tense atmosphere evaporated completely.

...

With the huge movements of things going in and out of the Yagi estate and flood of heroes suddenly making their way back to hotels in the same area, the news reporters noses couldn't stop twitching.

It was like being seduced by an alluring piece of steak.

After doing some snooping, the news could not be hidden.

News stations were watching them like hawks outside. They had all tactically decided to give the Yagi family their privacy but this piece of news was too good to let go.  

All Might and lady Yue were also aware of this. It was obvious enough that today's occasion couldn't be hidden so she already reached out to the top news station in Japan and had given them special access into the event.

News like the #1 hero's son's official debut could not make anyone sit still. Calculating the time since his existence was brought to light, this should be his fourth birthday. And his quirk has not been disclosed yet!

Could this be the debut of the next symbol of peace?

Although All Might made it clear that he did not want Arthur to be a hero, the people's hearts were bias, especially since his first word was literally hero.

So basically to them, Arthur and the word 'hero' have unconsciously been linked together for life in their hearts. They might not say anything out loud for fear of upsetting All Might but that didn't stop them from wishing that Arthur would become a hero in private.