10- The Kraken

"We're going to die!"

"Everyone calm down!" Arthur scream got everyone's attention.

"No one will be dying. There seems to be a villain attack right up ahead so what we should be doing is evacuating to a safe distance".

"Trust me. We'll get out of this okay?" 

His words seemed to have calmed everyone to some extent as they all nodded.

They looked at him taking calm steps towards the exit. 

His back was straight and his will was unwavering. 

It made them feel a sense of reassurance at this chaotic time.

Without wasting time, Arthur led all the students on all the school buses to the bridge intersection. 

His eyes constantly scanning the environment for any injured.

It took a while but eventually they made it to a safe point. 

There were many civilians gathered there already, as well as the press.

Arthur looked at the group of reporters that were recording the event with hungry gazes, "I swear these guys get to the scene faster than heroes"

He brought his focus back to villain attack going on.

He wanted to jump into action but he also knew that would be breaking the law and doing so would be putting his father in an uncomfortable position.

Looking at the heroes evacuating the civilians, Arthur finally calmed down.

"There are heroes on the scene... let's just leave it to them"

...

Asahi was having a hard day.

All he wanted to do was escape from prison.

But why was everything becoming so troublesome?

Yes, he did kill multiple heroes on the way but it was their fault for not leaving when he specifically told them to.

He sighed, sometimes these brightly dressed mascots could really give him headaches.

Now he was currently running away from new pursuers.

Why can't these people stop stalking me?!

"Get back here villain!" a hero screamed at him from behind.

A tick mark appeared on Asahi's face.

Villain?

Asahi did not think such a title was befitting of him.

After all villains were people who did wrong but he hadn't done anything of the sort.

He simply wanted to do what he wanted and these people would keep popping up trying to stop him.

He even goes out of his way to try educating them but for some reason everyone but him wasn't very smart.

"See you people are really getting on my nerves." He stopped running and decided to try talking with these heroes once more.

Maybe he could help them?

"I am not a villain."

The three heroes on his tail stopped at his words.

Asahi saw their brows furrow and thought they were still confused.

He sighed at their slowness, "I don't think there is anything wrong with punishing someone when they do something wrong"