08- A bit timid, but not bad

Cavalry middle school, infirmary.

"I regret giving in so easily"

The blonde laid stood in his class line, trying to ignore the peering gazes directed at him. 

It had been a week since his enrollment and things got boring quickly.

Day 1, Arthur saw that people were keeping their distance but thought nothing of it.

Day 2, he felt something was amiss.

It wasn't until day 5 that Arthur realized he had been outcasted.

He knew they weren't trying out a new form of bullying since everyones gaze at him was one of reverence.

But that was the problem!

90% of the student body population treated him like some god, which instantly put a damper on his expectations.

If he had known he would have fought against his parents decision to quite being homeschooled. 

Arthur was currently standing in the field outside with the other second year classes. The school had organized an educational field trip and with how eager his parents have been to improve his social life, it came as no surprise that he one of the first to arrive to school today. 

"Art as much as I love you you're really too much of a lightbulb" Sora sighed as he looked at the crowd of people staring at his friend.

"You know I wonder how you could get used to it" Hikari stood by his side, slurping his smoothie leisurely as he took in his friends suffering.

"You know you could at least try to hide the enjoyment on your face"

"Too much work"

Sora and Hikari were the only ones so far that treated him like any other human. 

Honestly both guys only got close to Arthur because they were curious as to how All Might's son really was but after getting along with him they were left speechless time and time again.

Arthur sighed as he gazed at the crowd, "Sometimes I wish my parents genes did not merge so perfectly"

Sora and Hikari: "..." Reality was much different from what they were expecting.

"Everyone line up!" A man with a strict appearance spoke and the scene gradually cooled down.

Seeing that he had the students attention, he nodded in satisfaction, "As you already know, the school has organized a field trip to the Might foundation orphanage that was created by none other than our number one hero, All Might!" Arthur could feel the subtle gazes his peers threw at him, "This trip will show you a different view of our world. Not everyone is as blessed as you, some can't even afford to fill their stomaches..."

As the speech went on, the rest of the teaching staff stood by the side watching the scene.

"These group of kids really have quite a number of heavy backgrounds"

"The senators daughter" They glanced at the purple haired girl with a pair of black rimmed glasses, she looked serious and a bit cold.

"The heir to the leading tech company in Japan," Sora came into the view of the school elders. He had white curly locks and red pupils, this combined with his bookish temperament he was a carbon copy of his mother.

"The heiress of Yaoyorozu corporations" A girl with long black hair, with obsidian orbs looked a little timid when compared to her mates in the same social circle.

"The general's son really resembles him" A teacher pointed out and the others couldn't help nodding in agreement when they saw young Hikari in the crowd. He had short black hair and blue eyes, toppled with the playful smirk on his face, the kid brought back memories of the general when he was younger.

"And let's not forget the latest addition" Without needing to point it out all the teaching staff's attention was placed on the golden haired boy at the centre of the crowd, "Arthur Yagi"

"All Might's son?"

"Yes"

"The kid's quirk awakening caused quite the stir a few years ago" 

"En" How could they forget? The event is still being brought up to this date. He was even being dubbed as the next symbol of peace by the masses and the kid hadn't even stepped foot on UA grounds yet.

Looking at the boy that had a calm yet steady aura around him at such a young age, they couldn't help but feel some pity for him.

They couldn't imagine how it must have felt to have such a heavy burden on themselves since the day they learnt how speak.

"We must do their best to lead them down the right path"

"Yes!" 

...

Arthur did not know that he had gained the teaching staff's pity as he was getting ready to board the school bus. 

"Guys let's-" before he could finish, two blurs could be seen passing by. 

He turned around just to see Sora and Hikari in their seats waving at him.

His mouth twitched, "Those traitors"

Scanning the crowd for a decent partner, Arthur could see the hesitation and expectation people threw his way. The most notable one being the cold purpled haired girl with black rimmed glasses.

Miyuki Homura, his most dedicated admirer.

Also the one that made him question if being reborn was really a good thing.

Arthur remembered on his first day here she confessed to him right after he finished introducing himself to the class.

He rejected her of course but instead of backing down she only got more enthusiastic.

From receiving at least ten love letters each day to noticing that his jersey shorts kept vanishing without a trace, Arthur could only sigh at his life.

This week had been rough.

Seeing that she was walking his way he stopped hesitating.

Grabbed the hand nearest to him and asked, "Would you be my seat partner?"

"..." The place fell into an eerie silence. 

Arthur did not care about the crowds reaction as his gaze was fixed on the person standing next to him. 

A familiar black haired beauty. She had her long hair tied up, with some strands being left out to fall on the side of her face. Her onyx pupils and phoenix eyes, went well with her milky white skin and reddish lips. 

The weird thing was that Arthur found her familiar but he couldn't remember where.

"Would you?" Arthur asked again after noticing her dazed appearance.

"Ah! Y-yeah" 

They walked into the bus, selectively ignoring the dark aura that surrounded Miyuki.

Arthur felt like he had avoided a major crisis as he relaxed in his seat. He looked to his left and glanced at the black haired girl beside him. 

A bit timid.

Was his first impression of her, seeing her nervous appearance that she tried to cover up behind a serious demeanor.

But not bad.

"Name?" Arthur tried easing up the atmosphere.

"W-what?" 

He couldn't help softening his voice a bit, seeing her resemblance to a frightened bunny, "Your name?"

Her ears reddened a bit as she spoke quietly, "Momo Yaoyorozu"