15- We came to eat but were fed dog food

Arthur was sitting at his usual cafeteria table.

A bowl of ice cream was the only thing present.

He looked at the sweet treat in front of him and was showed a satisfied smile.

'Thank god mom isn't here'

Taking a scoop of the cold delicacy, Arthur smirked before speaking, "I truly envy those of you that can attend Miss Haruma's class~"

"How come you get to skip his classes?" Hikari couldn't help complaining.

Arthur simply showed a mysterious smile, "That's because I'm an upright hero"

Upright?

Upright my ass!

The two scolded him in their hearts.

If they hadn't known this guy on a personal level they would have been fooled by that slick smile too.

Other than his heroic nature on the scene, everything about him clearly screams hooligan!

Sometimes they felt like everyone else besides them were blind.

How haven't they noticed it yet?

Sora looked around and noticed the blatant stares heading towards Arthur and sighed, "This light bulb only gets brighter and brighter by the day"

Taking a glance at his fellow school mates in the cafeteria, Arthur was helpless too.

He couldn't just tell these kids to fuck off right?

Hmm...

"Maybe we should eat on the roof from now on?"

"Yeah-"

Clank

All three turned their attention to the new addition to their table.

Momo.

But unlike before the shy little girl could no longer be seen, rather she looked like she had just lost most of her life force in the span of one morning.

"What happened to her?" Sora asked a bit taken aback by her sudden transformation.

Hikari shrugged.

Only Arthur showed a knowing smile as he stared at the Asian doll.

"She-"

Before he could speak, a small palm was placed firmly on his mouth.

Arthur titled his head to the side, as if asking what he did wrong.

That innocent look made Momo want to beat him up.

Arthur simply stretched out his fingers and pinched her little nose.

Momo instantly flushed in shame and retracted her hand.

"You!"

On the side, Sora and Hikari just looked at the two in silence.

We came to eat but were fed dog food.

Arthur chucked a bit as he recalled their trip to the orphanage.

A week has gone by since the Kraken incident and the trip to the orphanage was finally held.

Looking at the well maintained building, Arthur had to give props to his father.

He was aware that Toshinori placed so much emphasis on the orphanages because of his past.

They had spent a lot of time playing with the kids  and honestly Arthur enjoyed it more than he thought he would.

They weren't like those devil children Bakugo and Todoroki had to take care of.